Celeb Spotting šŸ

Itā€™s alright.

Sorry Farmer. Typo. I had actually entered the correct name in Google to get an image and confirm for myself that I had the guys name right ā€¦ then I spoil it all by typing arseways.

Donā€™t worry about it buddy.

Thats a spot.

Who: Jack Frost
Where: Nipping at my toes
When: Lunchtime

Ah FFS

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:smiley:

Spotted two lads in the same random place today,it doesnt happen too oftenā€¦

Who:Sean Kelly
Famous For:Cyclist,one of Irelands best ever,winner of everything worth winning bar the main event.
Where:Applegreen Service station,M7,Naas Road Dublin
When:At 1.30pm Yesterday(Wednesday)
Attire:A navy Fred Perry jumper,check shirt,blue jeans,brown shoes,black belt,a wristwatch with brown leather strap
Demeaner:a little tired looking
Other notes:I was waiting for the wan behind the hot food counter to rustle me up a chicken fillet burger when Sean walked in beside me and ordered coffee and some class of a bap from the deli counter where he also had to wait for a few minutes for his order to be thrown together.
Hes dying the shit out of his hair which is a sort of a light red colour,hes looking fairly fit away still.

Then less than a minute later whilst queueing at the till to pay for my few items i encounteredā€¦

Who:Tom Doorley
Famous For:bushy haired food critic whoā€™s always talking shite about wine,he features on RTE show The Restaraunt.
Where:Applegreen Service Station,M7,Naas Road,Dublin
When:At 1.31pm Yesterday(Wednesday)
Attire:fairly crusty looking,a black wool jumper with a big collar,navy heavy looking trousers with his socks pulled up over the ends,brown CAT boots,fairly weathered looking.He could badly do with a haircut.
Demeaner:An Aloof cunt,just as you might expect.
Other Notes:he queued behind me to pay for his diesel and didnt buy anything else before leaving the shop and going out to get into his 1999 Reg Gold coloured Land Rover Discovery Passanger,its exactly the kind of vehicle youā€™d expect a lad like him to be driving around in,im fairly sure neither himself or Sean Kelly crossed paths in the shop which was very busy at the time.

As a member of the TFK cycling fraternity I confirm Sean Kelly as a spot. He must be over 50 years old now. Never heard of the other cunt.

Thank fuck , ive been waiting a long time for a decent one

Who: Francis Jeffers
Famous for: being the fox in the box and Arsene Wenger worst signing. Now playing in the A league
Where: Westfield bondi j, Chanel store
When: Xmas eve
Wearing: shorts, thongs and a tshirt
Misc: decided to take a trip into the Chanel store with a female companion to have a look at 5k bags and what not. I saw a knackery looking fuck in there with big ears who looked pretty familiar. A quick look on the iPhone confirmed it was Frannie Jeffers. His wife also a Scouser was alright prob 6.5 and thankfully the kid hasnā€™t got his ears. Felt sorry for him as looked like the wife was spending the last of his money.

2 dubious musical spots in Dundrum today

Who: Daniel Oā€™Donnell
Famous for: Country and Irish superstar beloved of Irish muldoon Mammys and Grannys
When: Christmas Eve around 14.30
Where: Escalator in Dundrum shopping centre
Wearing: non descript grey jacket- it may have been a fleece
Misc: Daniel was in the company of 2 others, one I think was the missus and the other was a teenage young fellow. All seemed jovial enough and full of festive cheer. Danielā€™s hair was blow dried to its usual high standard

Who: Conor Deasy
Famous for: lead singer with the Thrills
When: Christmas Eve around 13.40
Where: Harvey Nichols cafe in Dundrum shopping centre
Wearing: Northface body warmer type jacket and jeans
Misc: I canā€™t swear 100% that this was the one time successful high pitched lead singer as I only saw him for a few seconds, however on balance I am satisfied that it was him indeed. He has gotten old and there was a decent bit of grey hair showing

Jeffers is a spot.

Daniel is a spot,the other lad isnt.

Will you go away to fuck with your thongs, theyā€™re flip flops. Ffs, how long are you down underā€¦

Who: Pat Shortt
Famous for: being one half of Ireland greatest comedy duo Dā€™Unbelieveables
Where: Lenas bar, Adare, West Limerick
When: Monday 27th Dec
Wearing: Grey/Brown Jumper, jeans
Demeanor: Festive
Other Info: I passed Pat on his way into the toilet, I was going to make a comment such as ā€œoff to strain the spuds?ā€ but decided against it as he is probably sick of simpletons coming up to him with such lines while he is trying to enjoy a pint/piss.

As a staunch Dirty Dickā€™s man when it was open, Pat lives for a bit of banter with Joe Public

Thats a spot.

Sounds like runt had a Fr Ted/Victor Meldrew moment here, how much drink had tou taken? With a decent amount I doubt Iā€™d have been able to stop meself.

Datā€™s right

Did you meet any celebs down the pub tonightā€¦