Celeb Spotting 🐐

:lol:

Just to clarify - he was wearing a scarf, yes?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding work here from Bandage. That’s why he is in charge of this place :clap:

Thanks,us that you in the picture?

Badly rattled by Bandages revalations by the looks of things.

Sadly?

Nope its Pikemans post thats irking me,he obviously knows me so if he feels like walking over to me some Saturday night hes welcome,he can tell me im a gobshite in real life too and he’ll get a box in the fuckin mouth for himself and I mean that.

You woudn’t bate your shite.

Like the time Link got a hiding from a few members of the KK hurling team back at the hotel after the final.

2003 to be exact,i didnt get a hiding but they were considering it,i had to use my charm to fend them off.

Im not saying id bate my shite i could get an awful hiding off Pikeman in the finish but id definitely open proceedings by givin him a box in the fuckin mouth.

Link Walsh is playing a stormer here and has produced some classic lines in the past couple of weeks.

Ah lovely. :clap:

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00633/2007_Padraig-Nally__633502t.jpg

Who:Padraig Nally
Where: Leaning in over the ring at Headford mart.
When: Saturday 15th Jan 2011.
Famous for: Downing two Fat Frogs in his own back yard.
Other notes: I rambled along to the mart with the father in law, I am in the market for a few heifers but not at the prices quoted in Headford last Saturday. Nally was in the company of a few lads his own age. He didnt bid on anything but one of his mates looked to have sold a pen of heifers. There was an air of respect in the place.

:guns:

Nally - an alright sort :clap:

I imagine Boxty looks something like him

Who: Morrissey
Where: Ferihegy Airport, Budapest and subsequent flight i was on
When: this afternoon/evening
Famous for: Being the voice of his generation
Demeanour: cuntish
Other notes: came across as a right cunt, spent 15 minutes on his phone(HDC DESIRE) talking bollix before boarding the plane, had a whinge at one of the cabin crew due to a lack of space in his overhead compartment, or at least i presume this was his complaint…He had a black three quarter length jacket and a snow white shirt on and is taller than he looks on tv

Monumental spot by Kinvara…Boxty is possessed by the accompanying full white beard however…