Celeb Spotting šŸ

Get to fuck, if someone cant even get a name right, then its an invalid spot.

Mmmmmmmmmm, whoā€™s taking this internet thing too seriously again?

link walsh decides, whats it got to do with you?

Link OKā€™d a spot of a man called Jimmy McGee, what link knows is obviously not much mate.

the voice
pslc
wednesday night

Thatā€™s a spot.

What the fuck??..not a spot.

Here Blueboyā€¦its a spotā€¦now fall in :guns: :guns: :guns:

The Voice is, was and always will be a spot around these parts

Rocko ban Link Walsh, first he makes up celebs, and now hes claiming The Voice isnt a spot, this surely isnt going to be tolerated here?

Mea Culpa MBB, I did indeed misspell Jimmy Mageeā€™s name.

Nonetheless, it was phonetically approximate and I qualified it with an alias which made it clear to whom I was referring:

This is not about you Shadow, you made an unfortunate gaffe, its more about the shambles the adjudicator has made of this thread. For examples of top notch TFK adjudicating please refer to the lookalikes thread and the promising start The Runt has made to the Wind Ups thread.

Double post

I donā€™t think this is the issue that will sink the Link.

His lack of respect to The Voice shall not be tolerated.

The validity or the voices nomination as a celebrity spot has been dealt with by the relevant authority of these matter,The Link Adudication team.

The voice is not a spot.Move on.

Link, could you clarify why The Voice isnā€™t a spot on this occasion given youā€™ve ruled him a spot at the same venue in the past?

Because I said so and im the bossā€¦

weā€™re in 2011 now and things are going to change,in the fiscal environment we currently face The Link Adjudication team under my stewardship must evaluate all submitted reports of spots in a manner that befits the serious and precarious position we now find ourselves in and deal with these reports accordingly,savings must be made across the celeb spotting sector and while these adjustments will undoubedly bring some pain and suffering to the users of this site they have been deemed necessary to sustain the future of this thread,its in the tfk public interest for the Link Adjudication team to enforce Link Rules more stringently and forcefully than ever before.Whilst this may frustrate some posters we will move forward in the knowledge that these adjustments are being carried out for the good of this site and its users.

To this end I am announcing a series of new measures notably the amendment of Link rules to exclude all male wearers of Manbags of any kind,pink shirts,converse runners and drainpipe jeans from qualifying as vaid celebrity spots under the Link Rules that govern this thread.No spot of the GAA player Paul Galvin will qualify as valid due to his penchant for promoting the wearing of the above listed items of clothing.No member of U2 will qualify as a valid spot due to thier association with that little bolix Bono.These measures will suffice as a correct adjustment for this period,should any further increase of anecdotal evidence that Irish men continue to dress like queers come to light in the coming Months further action may need to be taken to stave off this increasingly problematic issue.

Yours,
The Link Walsh
Sole Celeb Spots Adjudicator

Sadly, the Link Walsh is a gobshite in real life too.

Who: Legendary former Kilkenny hurler Eddie Keher.
Where: Outside St Stephenā€™s Green Shopping Centre, Dublin 2.
When: Today, 1.55pm.
Wearing: Black scarf, pink shirt, converse runners, blue drainpipe jeans.
Carrying: A black manbag.