Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Brian Purcell
Famous for: Bill Cullens yes man
Where: various locations around the town of Clonmel.
Wearing: Standard country gentleman attire

I saw that Purcell lad but I was so inebriated I couldnā€™t place the fucker, great spot mate.

Cheers mate, what about Sam Hitchcock getting stuck in a high chair?
Would John Boyle, owner of Boylesports count as a spot?

Also spotted, the ever-lovely Geraldine Rees, first woman to complete the Grand National course back in 1982 and long term squeeze of Sir Mark Prescott bt. Unfortunately no satisfactory pic of her is to hand.

It really was a whoā€™s who of celebs at Clonmel. Hayley Oā€™Connor was looking her usual splendid self. I reckon she was drafted in to butter over the disastrous day her Ladbrokes crew had on Tuesday.

Every one of these are spots,superb work Shannonsider.

Thats a spot of yet another rubgy player suspected of being a cunt,these rugby players are all cunts be the looks of things.

Thats a spot.

Good shot of 1994 Castletown Donkey Derby winner, Hairy Molly there aswell

Fierce shame that Morrissey was acting the cunt. I would have definately gone up to the man, heā€™s the top dog for music in my book. The fact I have a HTC Desire only nails down how much of an alright sort he is in my book. Great spot Puke, even if you are touting again you were over in Budapest.

http://www.nuigalway.ie/marketing/images/marie_clip_image002.jpg

Who. Senator Fergal Quinn.
Famous For. Crowning the customer. Selling Superquinn for a shedload of money at the height of the boom. Retaining a decent enough public profile despite being indecently wealthy.
Where. County Fingal. Driving up to the Hill of Howth.

When. This morning.
Other notes. The Senator was sitting behind the wheel of the plutocratā€™s car of choice, the S Class Mercedes. Given how high up he was in the seat and how pocket sized the Senator is, I assume he had a couple of editions of the Encyclopedia Brittanica under his bottom.

http://imagecache.blastro.com/images/feat/Discogs_GoodCharlotte.jpg
Who. Good Charlotte
Famous for. Being US pop punk rockers. Having three top ten albums in the US. Their star is probably on the wane now. Lead singer Joel Madden is married to Nicole Richie who is a chum of Paris Hilton and a daughter of Lionel Richie
Where. Abbey St, Dublin.
When. Friday Evening.
Wearing. Jeans and Teeshirts.
Other notes. The lads were clearly on their way to the Academy where they were about to take part in the Kerranng tour night. They had stopped to talk to a large number of fans who were having their pictures taken with them. They seemed to be thoroughly likeable chaps and generally alright sorts

http://blog.pennlive.com/afterdark/2008/12/large_four-year-strong.jpg
Who. Four Year Strong
Famous for. Being up and coming US pop punk rockers. Having a top forty album in the US. Their star is probably on the rise now.
Where. Abbey St, Dublin.
When. Friday Evening.
Wearing. Jeans and Teeshirts.
Other notes. The lads were clearly on their way to the Academy where they were about to take part in the Kerranng tour night. They had stopped to talk to a small number of fans (compared to the mill around Good Charlotte)who were having their pictures taken with them. They seemed to be thoroughly likeable chaps and generally alright sorts

Ah Fagan, come on now.

Iā€™ll be seething if at least 2 of these donā€™t get the nod.

[quote=ā€œFagan O, post: 9750ā€]

Thats a spot.

None of these arsebandits are spots.

Ffs. One of the best known rock bands in the world doesnā€™t make the cut but a dapper little grocer from Howth does? I dont know why I bother.

cracking spot

Agreed
Linkā€™s star may be on the wane here