Celeb Spotting 🐐

:blink:

Live spot of kieran mcgeeney in munchies in sandyford

Let me guess, demanour : intense and determined?

Relaxed and chilled. Wife / Partner and kid in tow.

Is this his bird?

http://www.sportsfile.com/winshare/watermarked-b/Library/SF105/122485.jpg

Who: RTE Broadcaster on radio and TV, ex-presenter of Today/Tonight, Kenny Live and The Late Late Show Pat Kenny
When: Yesterday, c. 17:10
Where: Kildare Village Outlet shopping - SuperDry shop
Wearing: Jeans, brown shoes, stripey shirt with a blazer type jacket. Shades purched on his full lush of hair
Notes: Mrs Locke told me that Kenny was in the store. He was with his teenage daughter that I think he referred to as Nicole. Nicole is around 14 and since is underage I will not be commenting on. Kenny approached Mrs Locke with a question about clothes but she was quick to say that she didn’t work for the clothing chain. There was giggles all round and Kenny commented that she was such dressed that he made the mistake. I reminded the Irish TV icon that this was my wife he was talking to in an attempt to ruffle the man but to no avail. He proceded to go to the changing area to help his daughter pick out summer ware, asking was the fit okay and looking at the price. He then let her be to try on other things. He checked out a pair of board shorts, lilac blue in colour and too young for him in this reporters opinion. I moved in after he was gone too check out the size he picke out: Large. Again, too small in this reporters opinion. What I can say with certainty is that he and his family are going away in the next while as this was referred to in a conversation he had with his daughter. It was around 6pm when both parties were heading to the check-out. Pat was on his iphone (gloss black back to it) at the register where he paid by visa card, gold in colour. Didn’t get wind of the conversation as I was still brousing myself.

Interesting one Locke. What sort of prices were we talking there? Surprised Pat has to go to an outlet place to do his shopping. Late enough too, wonder did they drop in on their way back to Dublin from somewhere.

She was buying strappy tops, most of them with hoops and also some shorts. Mrs Locke happened to get a strappy top and checking the price there now I can tell you that it was €24.99 so in around that price bracket. Don’t know for sure how much pat Pat handed over as I was trying to finish up shopping myself. I presume the time would be in relation to the radio show finishing at 12, debrief with the team, spot of lunch in the canteen with Tubs and then off for the day around 2:30ish. That would get him back in Dalkey for around 3ish, chat with Mrs. Kenny about land in the Dalkey hills etc and then bring the apple of his eye off onto the M7 for some Daddy/Daughter time.

Did you say to him that you’d love to stay around and chat but that you had to sue an old lady for a field?

The radio show finishes at 11.30 but the itinerary makes sense otherwise. I still think it’s a bit late to be planning an arrival at the shops, and runs the risk of encountering some early rush hour traffic on the way out of Dublin.

The topic didn’t come up Farmer to be honest. I was trying on a shirt with his daughter in the other pew* across the way. Pat was chatting away to her like I said and it was like having Radio One on in the background only Pat was dealing with his own domestic rather than say the banking system.

stall, little area with the curtain to go and change into shit you more than likely won’t* buy

**I bought the shirt

But the shades were wrap arounds and he could get away with it. Didn’t stick with the spot to check out what kind of car he was driving though he paid up before us and there was no sign of him in the car park when we were loading up.

:o

Classic tabloid writting there MBB :clap: :clap:

You wrote it you fucking deviant.

Who: Peter Collins

Famous for: RTE sports presenter

Where: Knightbrook Spa and Golf Resort, Trim, Co. Meath

When: Yesterday, 26th June 2011, around 1.30pm to approximately 3pm

Company: Around 10 other people, inlcuding this guy from the Restaurant, obviously not a celebrity in his own right

Demeaour: Relaxed, chatty

Wearing: Grery pine striped suit, blue shirt, no tie

Other notes: This reporter was availing of the buffet carvery lunch in the aforementioned hotel, as was Collins, who sat at a table in my vicinity. The lady sitting next to him, who I assume was a partner of some sort, was quite glamorous and attractive. One of my party was a local, and he confirmed that Collins’ sister lives in the area, and her husband has passed away suddenly recently. As a result, Collins is a frequent visitor to the area. Peter appeared like a grand old sort just having the craic and enjoying his lunch.

What did you have in the carvery farmer?

Turkey and Ham.

Those buffet things are very overpriced.

:clap:

Had a carvery turkey and ham myself yesterday, very very tasty. I like a heavy handed spread of gravy on my T&H.

All the veg? Cranberry sauce and gravy? Two yokes of butter?

We’re spending too much time together. I think we should see other people.