Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Anne Doyle, off of the News
When: Sat 11th June approx. 3.15pm,
Where: Cosmopolitan Rathmines
Wearing: Unremarkable clothes
Demeanour: Ann seemed in good form, having purchased something from Cinders boutique in the City Centre
Other notes: Anne looked much younger than she seems on the telly, and was wearing little make up but holds up well in it’s absence in fairness. She was perusing the dinner deal in Centra but decided not to buy

Who: Michael Wallace, TD for Wexford
When: Yesterday 2pm approx.
Where: Row G, Seat 6, Section 525, Croke Park
Wearing: Controversially, not a pink but a light maroon t-shirt with combat type bottoms
Demeanour: Much improved after the Wexford match. Deputy Wallace very much enjoyed the main event after the first game, and acknowledged and approved of my rolly eyes motion when the Flourbags when berzo over the free that was a free
Other notes: His hair is a fucking disgrace

Anne Doyle is not a spot as the spot wasn’t posted within the 2-week window for recording spots.

Thank you.

Who:Paul McGrath
Famous for:kicking soccer
Where:Kilcannon Garden Centre & Restaurant,Enniscorthy
When:at 1.15pm or so today
Attire:A lime green round neck tee shirt,blue jeans,brown shoes,an earring
Demeaner:he seemed in good spirits but a little edgy
Other notes:I spotted Paul sitting at a table with a man and woman in thier early 40s or so,he was having a bowl of soup,it was either Parsnip or carrot/coriander,both were on the menu,i sat fairly near him for the purposes of monitoring his activities closely knowing id be posting the spot on here ,he had a lollipop when he finished the soup and then he had a cup of tea,he wasnt being bothered by anybody really an d seemed happy eneogh in the company of his friends.

Who: Charlie McGettigan

Famous for: Rock n Roll Kids

Where: Baggot Street Lower, Outside of Toner’s Pub

When: Today, 29 June 2011, 13.45

Wearing: Checked shirt, tee shirt underneath, jeans and the ultimate in ponciness - a bunch of keys strapped on to the jeans, beard

Company: Another gentleman

Other Notes: Charlie appeared in quite a hurry as he and the other gentleman passed me. I heard Charlie mutter ‘I mean I shouldn’t have to put up with that crap’ as they moved briskly along.

Who: Michael Clarke
Famous for: Being the Australian Test captain and quite a good cricket player
When: This morning, approx 7.45am
Where: North bound on the Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW, Australia
Wearing: Clothes
Doing / demeanour: He was driving his Range Rover, stopped waiting to turn right, I went by him travelling south bound and we were beside each other for a few seconds, so I got a relatively decent look. Michael was on the phone apparently, no one else in the Rangie. He seemed happy and contented with life, Which is surprising, as Australia lost the Ashes.

Who: Gary Pallister former Man United centre back and sometime guest on Football Focus
When: Today approx 11.15 am
Where: Birmingham New Street Station
Wearing: Black suit, white shirt, no tie
Demeanour: Gary was walking through New Street with a female companion. She was dressed business like and was possibly picking him up to bring him to a function. He was in a jovial mood.
Other notes: Id tap the female companion and I’m guessing Gary did. New St is full of odd balls

Who: Irish Rugby Ledgend Alan Quinlan
When: Friday afternoon approx 4.30
Where: Ballykisteen hotel & golf resort
Wearing: Tracksuit and munster t shirt
Demeanour: alan was having a chat in the hotel lobby and posed for photos with some visitors to the resort.

Who: The wexford senior hurling panel
When: saturday morning
Where: Ballykisteen hotel & golf resort
Wearing: Tracksuits and wexford polos
Demeanour: the team dropped in for a brief lunch and a nervous puck around on the lawns out the back of the hotel enroute to their defeat to limerick in the senior hurling championship.

FFS. Not a spot.

:rolleyes:

Fair enough mate.

Isnt he retired? Unless hes on the coaching staff now this is ridiculous carry on.

No problem pal.

:rolleyes:

the voice of Ireland
PSLC
tonight

i spoke briefly to Gary about a horse called pride of milan- he seemed despondant to talk about this horse

Beyonce is in Laois this weekend. My stalker skills are honed. I will be in touch.

Who: Eddie Lenihan
Where: Main St Askeaton
When: 22:33 20th July
Famous for: Ireland greatest story teller
Demeanour: Hairy

Cracking spot. Did you engage Eddie at all, Runt?

I was outside my local boozer and said “well Eddie” to which he responded “hello, how are you”, which I had to rush a quick answer as I had to attends to some important business.

I think Eddie entered the pub across the road but my drinking party would not leave to check it out.

Not a spot.

:clap:

I never heard of him.