Celeb Spotting 🐐

Sorry to hear that Fagan. Now that we are mates I’ll see can he retrospectively apologise for the heinous behaviour and restore him to full blown legend status. The man’s most definitely an alright sort

Agreed. He went our school and we asked him to fill out a questionnaire for a yearbook article we were writing. He presumed we just wanted a handout, sent us 20 quid and didn’t even answer the poxy questions. A gentleman.

Although he was great in that radion ad. Although not a patch on this bloke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhvmHggJ-U8

Surprise surprise the Accountants forum rows in behind an accountant. [quote=“Arseboxin, post: 10420”]

Sorry to hear that Fagan. Now that we are mates I’ll see can he retrospectively apologise for the heinous behaviour and restore him to full blown legend status. The man’s most definitely an alright sort
[/quote]

I saw Moran strolling up grafton street around 8pm last night. Seems like there were a few forumites around town.

Ya wha’???
I’m too financially autistic to be allowed anything to do with money/counting/money management/whatever the fuck accountants do, Fagan

Who: Mick Wallace TD
Where: Ranelagh Rd
when : saturday night approx 8pm
wearing; jeans , polo shirt, hair blowing in the wind
Doing : walking across the road seemed to go into kinvara kitchen or punjab palace… one of the many wallace logoed jeeps was parked across the road

Who: Karl Spain
Famous for: wanting a woman
Where: small cafe in the parkway shopping centre
When: today, 1.00pm
Wearing: t shirt jeans
Demeanour: convivial
Other notes: sat down to lunch at the table beside me with his old man and a lady i presume was a sister. had a chat sound bloke. classic stereotype of the the irish man and his father old man talking to him about soccer while he tapped away on the phone. jumped up and rushed out to take a call at one point. himself his brother and his old man are big league of ireland fans as well as having an interest in matters across the irish sea. man u fan. .

What were you doing out around Dublin at that time? Out on a big night out with the girls i suppose…

Spotted Gary O’Brien from At The Races in Smyths of Malahide tonight.

Any boozers in Portmarnock m8?

:lol:

A few mate :

The Golf Links Inn
Jameson Bar
The Oasis
Oscar Taylor’s (currently closed for renovations)
PSLC
Naomh Mearnog

Not a celeb, I know, but the model on the right walked past me in Ballsbridge yesterday. Thought it was worth throwing up a photo anyhow.

not boozers

Great stuff Thrawneen but put a spoiler on that will you?

Just opened it in work!!

Did the same! FFS Thrawneen :stuck_out_tongue:

Just the one so?

I thought Rocko said before that the only pub in Portmarmock overlooks a swimming pool.

Ridiculous state of affairs.

Surprised TDB omitted Tamangos from his list

Oasis bar is in the Sands Hotel Mac, all TDB listed were hotel bars and social clubs with one pub* (*I think The Golf Links Inn, never in it though)