Celeb Spotting šŸ

Surely a bit more detail here, even the city? Also were you down in the reception to complain about the shower when you noticed him?

Not a spot as details are too sketchy. Update it for city, name of hotel, type of clothes being sported by Chris and my decision will be revisited.

Big improvement in celeb spot quality recently, Imperioli (to be verified by Bandage), a Tour de France winner, a world and Olympic games medallist. Congratulations to all.

The spot of the fucking Australian Test Captain was not commented on, disgraceful.

Spotting the captain of the fifth ranked Test side in the world can hardly be considered a spot.

Youā€™re probably right Balbec, come to think of itā€¦

Who: Derek Mooney
Famous for: ā€˜Going wildā€™ by tracking developments in birdā€™s nests and being ā€˜outedā€™ by Des Bishop on Ray Darcyā€™s show on Today FM.
When: 10.50am today
Where: Hanging around outside energie Fitness Club and Starbucks on Shelbourne Rd Ballsbridge.
Wearing: Jeans and jacket with a gear bag slung over his shoulder.
Demeanour: Seemed to be apprehensive ahead of whatever gym punishment he was about to put himself through.

Why kind of comments did you want and/or expect Fitzy?

I think he was angling for a Celeb Spotter of the Month award to put beside his Clonmel Hardware Shop Assistant of Week Trohpy.

i missed that post by Fitzy last year about how he turned around a struggling Co-op shop, could someone bump it please

Who: Roy Keane
Where: Kinsale
When: around a quarter hour ago
Wearing: Polo shirt, jeans, runners
With who: his family
Demeanor: Happy
Over notes: The beard is back on Keano, have seen him before and still canā€™t get over how slight a man he is.

Who: Steve Coogan.
When: 12.45pm EST, 08/26/2011.
Where: South-west corner of Park Avenue South and 22nd Street.
Famous for: Being one of the greatest comedians of his generation and creating the best comedy series of the 90s (Iā€™m Alan Partridge).
Wearing: A shirt that was somewhere between pink and purple, old man type shorts and sunglasses.
Demanour: Looked slightly annoyed, which meant I didnā€™t have the courage to shout Ahaw! at him. Something I will regret for the rest of my life. It looked like it was about to rain as the adverse weather associated with Hurrican Irene arrives so Iā€™m assuming he was annoyed with that. Happily for Steve thereā€™s no sign of the rain yet.
Other notes: I was a little distracted as I was on my way to a meeting with a real estate broker about an apartment Iā€™m trying to rent and they are being quite difficult regarding their fee, so I was so shocked at seeing Steve thought it couldnā€™t be him so decided not to go with an immediate live post. On further investigation my suspicions were confirmed when I discovered Steve is in the city filming What Maisie Knew. This is the second time Iā€™ve bottled it when it comes to approaching and annoying a comedic hero of mine (Billy Connolly being the other).

Fixed boh

Thats a spot.
Quality structure to your report as always mate

Who: Kevin Moran
Famous for: Two time FA Cup winner, Charity Shield Winner, two time All Ireland winner, All Star winner, first player ever sent off in an FA Cup Final (rescinded)
When: approx 6.07pm Sunday 28th August 2011
Where: Mulligans Bar Poolbeg St
Wearing: Smartish striped shirt and jeans, with a natty blazer
Demeanour: Was iniitally left alone to chat among his sizable group, and seemed in decent form. In fairness took loads of photos with kids around and his pleasant demeanour soon changed to ā€˜ah for fuck sake, not againā€™. Stayed for a good skinful and is still sound

Fuck you Arseboxin. I was just about to post that spot. What a legend Kevin Moran is.

I have one of my own but not as good.

Who: Eamonn Gilmore
Famous for: Taniste
Where: Outside the Hogan Stand Exit
When: Yesterday, 1.30pm
Wearing: Suit, no tie
Demeanour: Relaxed
Other notes: Gilmore walked with a young ginger lad, possibly his son along with another suited gentleman, possibly some sort of bodyguard. There was no chat between them. Gilmore is tiny.

To you everyone is tiny, Farmer. What size would he be in relation to an ordinary punter?

About 5 foot 6 Iā€™d say Woody.

Fuck, I stand corrected. He is tiny.

Moran is not an alright sort. I let him play through on a golf course and he never sobmuch as said thanks.