Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Sounds like a belting night out!

GAA Munster Council Secretary - hardly a celeb spot?![/quote]

well probably not but i just wanted to pop my celebrity cherry on here the pressure was getting too much for meā€¦

That JBL fella looks like a fairy to me.

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]location: the bank, o connell street, limerick
When: around midnight last night
Who: pat fitzgerald, former limerick county board man and now secretary of Comhairle Na Mumhan

had the pleasure of having a 10 minute conversation with the bould pat last nightā€¦gas cardā€¦wide range of hurling topics were discussed including kilkenny hurling, both the limerick and clare club championships, davy fitz and the limerick jobā€¦[/quote]

What are you at Puke? That is real idiotic stuffā€¦

I had actually had two from the weekend now that I think of it.

When: Friday night
Who: Bandage and Jugs, TFK forum members

I can confirm that Bandage is a complete tosser. Jugs I can take or leave.

how isnā€™t it a spot farmerā€¦just because you donā€™t know himā€¦pat fitz is very well known in limerick and munster and all across the land in gaa circlesā€¦god you really are a small minded prick

The criteria is that the people must be celebrities Puke.

Did you not admit here that he was ā€˜probably notā€™ a celebrity.

Try to be consistent anyway.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Did you not admit here that he was ā€˜probably notā€™ a celebrity.

Try to be consistent anyway.[/quote]

hence the word probably farmerā€¦in some peoples eyes he would be seen as a celebrity and while other lanky, impotent, narrow minded people he mightnā€™t beā€¦

A provincial GAA administrator is hardly a celebrity Puke.

Come on - youā€™re bringing this thread into disrepute.

who: John Ryan of ā€œCelebrity Bainsiteoirā€ fame
Where: the local shop in cratloe
When: about 11 o clock this morning
john was wearing a navy jumper and was in the process of buying a paper and a carton of milkā€¦

You are an utter idiot.

Now get thee to Talking Balls where you belong responding to every pathetic wind-up attempt Ball Ox throws out.

Fool.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]You are an utter idiot.

Now get thee to Talking Balls where you belong responding to every pathetic wind-up attempt Ball Ox throws out.

Fool.[/quote]

tut tut tutā€¦thats a very narrow minded opinion farmerā€¦

sorry puke- some gaa administrator is not a celebrity

like i say to some he is to others he isnā€™tā€¦

This thread has been ruined by this fool. Delete it I say, delete him actually while youā€™re at it.

id say even to GAA fans in munster he would be seen as an adminsitrator rather than a celebrity but if you insistā€¦

For future reference could someone please set out the criteria for a person to qualify as a celebrity on this thread pleaseā€¦far too much ambiguity and double standards on hereā€¦

let it go puke

Rules Summary

Valid Spots: Celebrities.
Ineligible Spots: Non-Celebrities.

Pick up one of those magazines women read the next time youā€™re in the hairdressers and you should be able to figure out what a celebrity is.

i go to a barbers jugs so i donā€™t have access to such magazinesā€¦