Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Bandage”]Valid Spots: Celebrities.
Ineligible Spots: Non-Celebrities.[/quote]

yeah but could you define what a celebrity is for me please so bandage…

This used to be a good thread.

Puke you are making a cooont of this thread.

there is more than me ruining this thraed hangblaa…if the boys hadn’t been so pig headed over this whole matter i might have let it be but i have to fight my corner especially since no-one has yet to tell me what the criteria is for to qualify for celebrity status on this thread…

Puke, anybody likely to be pictured in the Sindo, appear on Tubridy tonight, or feature highly on the cunt thread is a good starting point. Now, let that be the end of it, and can the powers that be delete all the shite.

let it go puke

I was all excited about my weekend double celebrity spot but the puke has gone and made a total fook of this thread. Thanks puke, this was one of my favourite threads but I fear for it’s future. I just hope this isn’t my last entry

Celebs: Celebrity solicitor and “Celebrity Banisteoir” star Gerald Keane & partner Lisa Murphy
Location: Striding (and I mean striding like the lord & lady of the manor) down south william street hand in hand like loves young dream
Demeanour: Extremely smug
Time: 4.00-4.30
Attire: Was difficult to get a proper look because I was on the bike but Murphy definately had too many clothes on. Keane was decked out in a striped shirt, jeans and shoes

That’s a gold medal celeb spot there Fran. Puke, take note and learn.

Thanks Hibernian. I’ve put a lot of behind the scenes work into my celeb spotting over the past number of weeks and I’m finally reaping the rewards.

I actually nearly fell of the bike trying to get a quick glimps of what they we wearing

Congratulations Fran.

Hopefully, this might help Puke realise the difference between ‘celebrity’ and ‘well-known’.

Hint:

The local milkman would generally be well-known but, in all probability, he wouldn’t be a celebrity.

What’s the story with Murphy? Is she any use in the flesh?

Always got the impression that she was a bit plasticy…

Who has the best celebrity spot?

From memory dancingbaby’s Marcel Desailly spot in a strip club in Vienna was excellent as was Tinnion’s spot of Steve McClaren in the Apple store in New York.

My Peter O’Toole one was good also although a third party failed to verify it. I am sure it was him though.

Can this be done in retrospect? Do spots made a while back count if your a relatively new member?

JBL is the best spot by a long way there Farmer. Alll these Johny Joe whack the baller coonts who people post about shouldnt even be allowed.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]What’s the story with Murphy? Is she any use in the flesh?

Always got the impression that she was a bit plasticy…[/quote]

Unfortunately I didn’t get a great look at her, I’m nearly sure she was wearing a hat and I was also trying to negotiate traffic.

From what I saw though the view was consistent with the plastic/to much cosmetic surgery image portrayed in the media

The general statute of limitations Jonathon is about two weeks, though I think it’s open to intepretation and circumstantial excuses - e.g. on holidays with no access to a PC for a fortnight.

We have always encouraged a bit of narrative on historic spots though. While they are not eligible for registration as official spots they’re interesting in their own right. If it was international soccer they’d be like a testimonial match - you wouldn’t get an official cap but that shouldn’t prevent the spot being discussed.

On the subject of best spots I think McClaren and Desailly are the top two at the moment with Desailly winning on the strength of the venue.

I am quiet proud og my spot of Ronnie Wood down the local with the Russian bird that made teh tabloids with him recently… but Desailly is certainly the best one.

[quote=“therock67”]The general statute of limitations Jonathon is about two weeks, though I think it’s open to intepretation and circumstantial excuses - e.g. on holidays with no access to a PC for a fortnight.

We have always encouraged a bit of narrative on historic spots though. While they are not eligible for registration as official spots they’re interesting in their own right. If it was international soccer they’d be like a testimonial match - you wouldn’t get an official cap but that shouldn’t prevent the spot being discussed.

On the subject of best spots I think McClaren and Desailly are the top two at the moment with Desailly winning on the strength of the venue.[/quote]

Fair enough. I spotted Cesc Fabregas in Topman on Oxford Street two summers ago. Was with a very freckly young lady. Thought hed have better, although maybe it was his sister.

Also spotted Jack Nicholson and Russel Brand. We were renovating an apartment on Gloucster Avenue and lots of famous fuckers used to be knocking around. That Chantelle yoke lived on the street but I wouldnt even count her. Colin Farrel, Ewan McGregor and Woody Allen were shooting a film in the local pub. Never got to see them, (the cunt of a boss strutted up the steet and met them alright) but the site was infiltrated with papprazzi trying to photograph them.

I had a chin wag with Kenny Egan in Krystle the other night. Do we get extra points for getting a picture complete with cheesy first-up “boxing” pose?

It never stopped you before