Celeb Spotting 🐐

Cunt

Lavin is a key member of one of the most popular and talked about shows in Ireland over the past number of years. This seems odd.

Did barmy have a row with the woman over the weekend or something? He’s in a foul mood today.

Christ, from bad to worse this thread is going.

This wouldn;t have happened if thedancingbaby got the gig

Great adjudicating from Farmer.

farmer doing a great job here- his authority & fairness cant be questioned

huzzah

:rolleyes:

Predictable enough response

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Who: Ray Darcy
Famous for: Ex presenter of the Den and Blackboard Jungle
Where: Clonskeagh Road
When: 4pm Today
Wearing: Was jogging along the Clonskeagh Road in the apparel you would expect from a jogger.
Other: Eye contact was made between Ray and Myself as I was in a car. He knew I had spotted him and was going to report it on here

Great spot fran mate!!!

Why didnt you mow the cunt down?

I wasnt driving the car. :lol:

Who: Brendan Gleeson
Famous for: Starring in films such as Braveheart,The General, In Bruges, Harry Potter etc etc
Where: Malahide Main Boulevard
When: 11.55 today
Wearing: Sweats and a beanie.
Other: Brendan was out for a brisk walk with his dog.

:clap:

Good spot there Mullach Ide. A proper famous person, reported in the right format with sufficient detail.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: RTE Soccer Correspondent [/size][/font][font=sans-serif][size=2]Tony O’Donoghue[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous for: Reporting on soccerball for the national broadcaster and being the ex-husband of Drivetime presenter Mary Wilson[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: The High Bee pub, Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: 12.30am, Saturday, February 17th[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Wearing: An anorak and a smug grin.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other: O’Donoghue had to plead with the barmaid to give him one for the road. She reluctantly did but warned him that the owner would kick him out before he was finished it. After leaving here I headed for Crane Lane and was unaware of O’Donoghue’s presence at this establishment until one of our party noticed that he had photobombed us when reviewing events the following morning.[/size][/font]

Who. Amanda Brunker.
Famous for. Former Miss Ireland and best selling author.
Where. Junction of Seafield Road and Vernon Avenue, Clontarf
When. 7.30 am last Friday
Wearing. Grey sweatshirt and black leggings.
Other notes. Amanda was out jogging. She looked absolutely fantastic, the early morning light emphasizing her magnificent silhouette.

Great spot. Seems like that’s a good area for the spots.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 10955”][font=tahoma][size=3]Who: RTE Soccer Correspondent [/size][/font][font=“sans-serif”][size=“2”][color="#0b0080"]Tony O’Donoghue[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous for: Reporting on soccerball for the national broadcaster and being the ex-husband of Drivetime presenter Mary Wilson[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: The High Bee pub, Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: 12.30pm, Friday, February 17th[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Wearing: An anorak and a smug grin.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other: O’Donoghue had to plead with the barmaid to give him one for the road. She reluctantly did but warned him that the owner would kick him out before he was finished it. After leaving here I headed for Crane Lane and was unaware of O’Donoghue’s presence at this establishment until one of our party noticed that he had photobombed us when reviewing events the following morning.[/size][/font][/quote]

Seems odd that he would be pleading for one for the road at lunchtime. I guess that’s Cork for you.

The Cork air was clearly affecting my time keeping. Fixed.