Celeb Spotting 🐐

not a spot-no such place

Gary O’Brien
ATR Presenter
Portmarnock
Wednesday

:o

Great spot mate. Any truth in the rumour that The Beak may have suffered a career ending injury ?

Dp

yes-i believe his wings are clipped for good

Such a shame. If anyone deserves a testimonial, it’s the beak

Mark Vaughan
With a load of coked up wankers fresh from Leopardstown
in Kielys
D4

Who: Stephen Rea
Where: Londis,Malahide.
When: Today at 1pm approx.
Stephen was purchasing some groceries including the IT, brown soda bread, tomatoes and milk. He was in front of me at the checkout.
Seems a quiet unassuming gentlemen who was extremely polite with the checkout girl.

Wouldn’t his work be saying mass and the like, in which case this was not at work, per se?

None of these three are spots. In all cases, not presented in the correct format, and not clearly specified that they were live spots, if this was the case.

Difficult one this but I am going to say ‘not a spot’, on the grounds that Horan was at his new ’ work’ which is making a complete tit of himself in public.

I presume “today” means Sunday. Was he buying the Saturday Irish Times (I know they label it weekend) on Sunday afternoon? Presumed nobody ever did that.

I’ve heard that he’s far from unassuming and is a bit of an arse but your information is more current so perhaps he has changed.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 10931”]

Difficult one this but I am going to say ‘not a spot’, on the grounds that Horan was at his new ’ work’ which is making a complete tit of himself in public.[/quote]
So be it. I won’t post the video of him attempting to dance so.

Who. Joe Duffy.
Famous for. Providing a comforting ear to whinging bastards and crackpots everywhere.
Where. Clontarf Road, passing the old Oddbins premises.
When. 8.15 am this morning
Wearing. Red and blue jacket, white runners and socks, long beige shorts and a beige flat cap.
Other notes. Joe appeared like a man on a bit of a fitness drive. He was moving briskly in the manner of a man determined to shed a few pounds.

Was he on the Oddbins side of the road or did he avail of the more generous promenade opposite?

Meant the Sunday Times, don’t know what I was thinking.
I suppose it’s hard to tell what a fella is like after standing in a checkout line behind them for 2 minutes.
Was very friendly and mannerly with the checkout girl though…

[quote=“Rocko, post: 10935”]

Was he on the Oddbins side of the road or did he avail of the more generous promenade opposite?
[/quote]He was on the Oddbins side.

Who: Jackie Lavin
Famous for: Partner of Ireland’s greatest entreprenuer
Where: A Cafe on the Upper Rathmines Road
When: 13.15 today
Wearing: Some sort of a puffy style winter jacket, black in colour
Other: Fresh from her trip to the states and the subsequent cringeworthy exchange with a drunken obnoxious Irish banker, Jackie was as orange faced as usual. Her face is more round in real life.

I am going to disallow this. She is not famous enough to be deemed a celebrity.

Not a spot.