Celeb Spotting 🐐

And how am I supposed to do that - in a hall in shitting Kerry?

Life is my pitch Dan. And him and his ilk have shat on mine. So fuck him if he got bothered for a few minutes. He’s creamed enough off all of us to soften the blow

[quote=“Arseboxin, post: 10976”]An opportunity to have a cut off a man I utterly fucking despise, and you soft fucking cunts having a go?!! Shower of pussies.

The man is a grade A cunt

I am in no way ashamed of it. Not a fucking iota. My companion was, but I couldn’t give a fucking fiddlers

At least I have the courage of my convictions. More than that poxbottle has[/quote]
Good stuff AB. I hope he turn up at Cheltenham. I’ve a few more bits to say to him.

+1

John is returning to politics and running in the next election anyway do we’ll get to abuse I’m on a larger scale once more.

During two years while he was Minister for Arts, Sport and Tourism he claimed Ministerial expenses of €126,000, including attending major race meetings in Australia and France under the guise of political necessity and taking limousine rides between airport terminals.
In one six day period in 2006 he used the government jet at a cost of €32,450 attending the Cannes Film festival, returning to Kerry for the opening of the Fexco company, travelling to the Heineken Cup[/url] final which [url=“http://searchtopics.independent.ie/topic/Munster_Rugby”]Munster won and then travelling back to Cannes before going to London for a Ryder Cup event.
Car hire services on four trips to London came to €21,289 and three of the four visits were connected with race meetings at Cheltenham and Ascot.
He also sent his state car to Kerry to pick him up at the airport after he had flown from Dublin.
Before a planned Labour party motion of no confidence in him was put to the Dail, Mr O’Donoghue resigned his position as Ceann Comhairle strongly defending his conduct and claiming that he had been scapegoated.
When he lost his seat last year to Independent Tom Fleming he said: “I hope that the irony will not be lost upon you that I stand here, on my evening of defeat, in a hall – this magnificent sports complex – which I helped to build.”
He receives an annual pension of €119,000.

Who: Andrew Lloyd Webber

Where: Cork airport

Famous for: Musicals, musical writing and etc.

When: about ten minutes ago.

I was stood impatiently in the middle of duty free as the girlfriend was talking to some bint about perfume or something and I clocked him walking casually along.

Andrew was very relaxed wearing a casual navy suit and shirt combo but tie free. He was being walked through the airport by a flight attendant and wasn’t attracting too much attention. The only flight boarding was a Ryan air to Birmingham, so it was there or private jet.

Andrew Luis Webber. FFS :shakefist:

O’D has got a neck like a jockey’s bollix, the worst kind of FF pig-in-a-trough parish pump politician. It’s hard to credit him for one achievement that wouldn’t have happened otherwise and he had no problem hopping of Nora Owen repeatedly back in the late 90’s.

Fair fucks to Arseboxin for saying to his face what most wouldn’t …

Fecking spell check , sorry pal.

no problem, at least you can admit you made a mistake.

Unlike that hooknosed cunt from Wexford

How are you going to explain a fly attendant :wink:

Haha .

Internetting really is serious business.

:lol:

Rattled stage 4. Poor ould chewy.

Vomit inducing cuntyball is all he is.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/frugal-john-odonoghue-i-want-my-ff-dail-seat-back-3029517.html

Fenners, HBV, Puke and Carter think he’s great, it seems. Shocking stuff.

Yera I don’t thraw but I suppose we were brought up not dragged up ;o)

Wouldnt have much time for many Kerry cunts

[quote=“dancarter, post: 10995”]

Yera I don’t thraw but I suppose we were brought up not dragged up ;o)

Wouldnt have much time for many Kerry cunts[/quote]

Nothing to do with the way you were brought up dan, calling these cunts to account whenever you chance upon their sleeveen selves is showing that you dont accept their behaviour irrespective of the location. Failure to do shows tolerance and implicit acceptance of their actions. If you dont call these cunts out its a failure in moral duty and dare i say it, a tad cuntish

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Absolute bollocks. That is all

I’m with Art here. It’d be a wonderful world if we all took a stand for what is right instead of merely whinging about things in the pub or on the internet. I’d have advocated Arseboxin rounding up a surly mob and lynching the pink headed Kerry bastard midway through his dinner.

[quote=“dancarter, post: 10997”]

Absolute bollocks. That is all[/quote]

Disappointing dan. But some times i forget youre a total banker :smiley: