Celeb Spotting 🐐

:rolleyes:
give it a rest-

ive noticed a worrying trend with the likes of tazedub,carl carlson and arseboxin where more and more working. class people are posting here & trying to enforce their values on us- harrassing people is the perfect example of this

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 11000”]

give it a rest-

ive noticed a worrying trend with the likes of tazedub,carl carlson and arseboxin where more and more working. class people are posting here & trying to enforce their values on us- harrassing people is the perfect example of this[/quote]

Get up the yard would you. Sure all you fingallians were peasants sucking at the teat of the squire of kinsealy so its no wonder you identify with and protect the likes of ocuntohue

Sure the bull will never be held fully accountable for his actions so being called a cunt in public from time to time will have to do for now until this country figures out how to enforce law equally.

:rolleyes:

Good addition to the debate. Any plans for the weekend besides lying on haugheys grave bawling your eyes out for your lost master?

farmer, can you please delete the last 2 pages of nonsense. they dont belong in this thread.

yeah,me and a few mates are going bucktooth humberside slaphead hunting

to the debate? whats the debate? should people harrass people in restaurants?

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 11006”]
yeah,me and a few mates are going bucktooth humberside slaphead hunting

to the debate? whats the debate? should people harrass people in restaurants?[/quote]

Hilarious, you should be on stage, anyway, its not people harassing people its people harassing cunts

foley the sleeven with his typicaly fanatical sleeveenish anti politician, anti fianna fail, anti property developer butter wouldnt melt in his well healed mouth bullsshit.
get yourself to the legal profession thread and add your insiders 2 cents worth

Harrassing “celebrities” is not the Irish way. Actively ignoring celebrities and then quickly posting spots on internet discussion boards is.

donoghue was having his dinner, i doubt this arseboxing lout even made eye contact with the man but regardless if a man i having his dinner then he is off limits imo

what? and engage a dumbass like you who says i’m a coward cos im not out robbing old ladies of their life savings. being such a cretin, i’m not surpised some of the ropier elements of the profession took you for a few quid, youve probably got a big sign over your head saying “mark”

Foley, forgive me in future if I see your sickening anti corruption rants akin to a paedophile taking the high moral ground at the expense of a rapist

Who. Gary Cooke
Famous For. Après Match
Where. Maxol Baldoyle.
When. Sunday morning
Wearing. Black blouson leather jacket. Blue jeans. Black leather shoes.
Other notes. Gary was filling his Saab coupe with unleaded. He was ahead of me in the queue and was humming and hawing about whether to buy spearmint or freshmint gum. I was gasping for a fag and just wanted to buy a lighter and go around the corner for a smoke but our comedic hero just couldn’t make up his mind. In the end in a fit of spite I asked him whether he was the fellow who played Bottler which kind of forced the issue. He grumbled a no, I said was he sure, he picked the freshmint, paid up and left.

Who. Kevin Gildea
Famous For: Appearing in an episode of Father Ted and other telly shows which RTE present to us as “comedy”.
Where. Capel Street.
When. 23rd February 2012
Wearing. Lots of denim.
Other notes: Kevin has a head on him like Snarf from Thundercats.

Who: Colin Fennelly
Where: Burncourt, Co Tipperary
When: Now
Details: Colin is attending a 21st in d local area, he is wearing a blue and read check shirt and jeans…

No one is ever going to top that. Lock this thread.

Four pages and no adjudication.

Sham of A thread.

Outstanding spor for that hour of the morning

Who:Former Valencia manager Rafa Benitez.
Where:Outside the Bord Gais Energy Theatre in Grand Canal Dock.
When:5.27pm today.
Other:Rafa was with a posse of foreign looking lads and had his picture taken in tourist fashion outside the theatre. He wore a dark suit and his trade mark goatee beard. I have subsequently learned that Rafa is in Dublin to attend some function in the Trin. I made an approach to ask Rafa his thoughts on the Chelsea job but he had too much pace for me and walked off towards the theatre.