Celeb Spotting 🐐

Thats an excellent spot, though the fact that you can’t keep up with a 51 year old man is worrying Appendage.

Not a spot.

Not a spot.

Who: Steve “Stan the man” Stauton
Where: Baggot Street, near Dohenys
When: Just before ten
Wearing: a suit, with an open collared blue shirt, carrying a briefcase.
Other Notes: as I passed Stan he seemed to be discussing something about Abromovich* with a Russian looking character**. You heard it here first.

*may have been ham sandwich in a thick Dundalk accent.
** may not have looked Russian in anyway

Who: Brian Hayes
Famous for: Junior Minister for Public Sector Expenditure and Reform
Where: Liffey Valley cinema
When: Sunday 5th Feb (I think)
Wearing: casual clothes and a scarf
Other notes: had some indirect dealings with him through my work.When I turned around and saw him standing behind me in the queue my first reaction was that I knew him so gave him a nod. He looked at me blankly and then I realised who he was and remembered he does not actually know me.

Who: Marty Morrissey
Famous for: West Clare broadcasting legend who doesn’t take life too seriously
Where: Olympia - The All Star Wars
When: Friday 10th Feb
Other notes: Marty was with his other half who isn’t bad looking at all in fairness. My second sighting of Marty after seeing him in Liffey Valley in October with the same lady.

Who: Sean Gallagher
Famous for: taking brown envelopes from friends of terrorists
Where: taxi rank of Terminal 2 Dublin Airport
When: Monday March 5th
Wearing: can’t remember
Other notes: The taxi rank area was very quiet. Literally just me, Sean and some lady friend who seemed to have come to collect him. He gave this lady many many hugs and kisses and seemed extremely overjoyed to see her.

I also stood beside the current England football caretaker manager and Ray Clemence in a hotel lobby while in the UK this week. However there seemed to be some sort of coaching conference on so I can assume that they were most probably ‘working’ under their contract to the FA.

Who : Leo from fair city
Where: Devitts, Camden st
When: Now
Other: Leo is playin d fidel for d trad band playin… They’re not bad…

Fucking hell, when did the invitation go out for retards to join TFK. “d fidel for the d trad band”. You’d better have a medically certified learning difficulty or else you may please fuck off.

:clap:

+1.

[quote=“Crutches, post: 11024”]Who : Leo from fair city
Where: Devitts, Camden st
When: Now
Other: Leo is playin d fidel for d trad band playin… They’re not bad…[/quote]
If I ever meet Leo from Fair City he’s getting a box in the mouth from Tommy The Guns

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 11025”]

Fucking hell, when did the invitation go out for retards to join TFK. “d fidel for the d trad band”. You’d better have a medically certified learning difficulty or else you may please fuck off.[/quote]

I was on the phone so I apologise for the poor spelling and grammar… I would hope that would not take away from my spot considering out was a live spot…

[quote=“Crutches, post: 11029”]

I was on the phone so I apologise for the poor spelling and grammar… I would hope that would not take away from my spot considering out was a live spot…[/quote]

Ah ffs it just keeps getting worse.

:clap:

Great Spot.

I had a near miss of An Taoiseach today, couldn’t be arsed rooting up the other thread to log it.

The boycotting of this thread has really killed it off. I’ve about 10 spots but I can’t log them due to the sad impasse brought on by Farmer’s disgraceful tenure of this thread.

This thread is gone to shit,no strip clubs no cocaine purchases its a fuckin waste a time now,id say bring back that other cunt he knew the score,farmer my old townie knows fuck all

I saw Brent Pope in Winters Bar in Dundrum earlier this evening but couldn’t be arsed posting the details of it.

What were you doing in a gay bar mac?

Looks like you already did.

Please desist from such posts in future in this thread. Either post the spot or don’t.

Go on, try again. The next one might be funny.

I’ll do my own thing thanks farmer.

:lol: