Celeb Spotting šŸ

Not a spot mate.

Conor Counhian at the races

Internet legend, Shannonsider

I saw him on the telly earlier (looking mighty), does that count as a spot?

[quote=ā€œThrawneen, post: 11183ā€]

I saw him on the telly earlier (looking mighty), does that count as a spot?[/quote]

If you spotted him itā€™s a spot

:lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Are you out of your fucking mind?? Richie Bennis is known all around the country and stole peoples hearts in 2007.

Great spot. :clap:

In protest at Farmers incomprehensible adjudication of this thread, I am refusing to post my Mr Tony Bennett spot from the weekend.

Maybe you should escalate it to not posting at all Fitzy?

But then I wouldnā€™t get to read the hilarious rejoinders you answer my posts with Totti.

Yeah, good point. No need to take such a hasty stance mate.

Thats very big of you, thanks mate.

:lol:

Who : Michael Noonan

Famous for : being a pig ignorant cunt and current minister for finance.

Where: Tescos, crescent shopping centre

When: Yesterday, approx 13:15

Demeanor: Michael was suited up with a long beige over coat, wheeling an empty trolley along the outside of the supermarket, no doubt looking for an opening along the tills to get it. It was odd to see him pushing along his own trolley like that and he had the vacant look of a man that was badly lost/ shook. He attracted a few sideway glances but nothing more.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 11192ā€]Who : Michael Noonan

Famous for : being a pig ignorant cunt and current minister for finance.

Where: Tescos, crescent shopping centre

When: Yesterday, approx 13:15

Demeanor: Michael was suited up with a long beige over coat, wheeling an empty trolley along the outside of the supermarket, no doubt looking for an opening along the tills to get it. It was odd to see him pushing along his own trolley like that and he had the vacant look of a man that was badly lost/ shook. He attracted a few sideway glances but nothing more. [/quote]

I was there myself at exactly 13:15 CM. Didnā€™t spot Noonan or any Mouselike character. Disappointed to say tue least.

No doubt making sure he knows the price of a litre of milk and a loaf of bread. A man of the people is Michael.

FUCK OFF FARMER.

I saw Charlie Swan in the shop this evening.

I saw Brendan Oā€™Connor on Lazer Lane last Thursday. Iā€™ve seen him a few times around there. Must have been black guarded by Alison O Riordan into buying an apartment down there. Although heā€™s a celeb heā€™s so run of the mill I couldnā€™t be arsed posting a spot.

It wouldnā€™t be acknowledged anyway

Who: Sean Dillon, Dundee United and ex Shelbourne full back
When : Monday, 23rd April, 1.30pm-2pm
Where: Tesco, Dundee
Wearing: Grey zip-up hoody, dark jeans and white trainers
Other information: Sean was conversing with the butcher at the meat counter which I was eavesdropping in on while perusing the processed food section. The talk was about football and mid conversation the butcher mentioned he was a hun. Sean went on to describe them as a ā€˜great clubā€™ and said ā€œhe feels sorry for the fansā€. Sean has a very strong Dublin accent and seems much smaller in person. Sean seems to take pandering to a new low, with the populist bullshit he was unleashing. Sean was carrying a basket that only contained a couple of items.