Celeb Spotting šŸ

not a spot

Nothing for months then 2 in the space of 2 hoursā€¦

Who: Ian Rush
Famous for: ex Liverpool striker
When: today 5.15pm
Where: standing outside Westbury Hotel speaking on his mobile phone
Wearing: Black shoes, light blue jeans, suit jacket.
Other notes:there isnā€™t a pick on Rush. Looks skinnier now that he did in his playing days. Not sure why he is in Dublinā€¦was he on Off the Ball tonight??

Who: Aengus Ɠ Snodaigh
Famous for: stealing ā€˜cartridgesā€™
When: today 7pm
Where: restaurant on Dame St (Russos??)
Other notes: Aengus was sitting at a table right beside the front window of the restaurant. I was quickly making my way up towards Christchruch when I spotted Aengus munching into a prawn cracker. He was a accompanied by a lady friend. He has one dopey looking head on him.

When Rush scores first Liverpool donā€™t lose.

Great spot kid.

Who: Neil Hannon
Famous For: soaring songs
When: Saturday night, 9pm
Where: Olympia Theatre
Wearing: Navy type blazer, dark trousers, some class of a shirt
Other notes: Neil was at the Magnetic Fields gig in the Olympia. He visited the gents on the ground floor, and possibly the bar, before making his way to a side door and re-emerging into my field of vision in one of those fancy boxes near the stage a minute or so later. He was on his own for this time, and indeed until the main act had almost started, whereupon he was joined by at least one companion who received a warm embrace.

What was that gig like, Rocko? I bought 69 Love Songs but hardly played it.

Peter Taylor went to see Rush at Chester and told Clough not to buy him. They spent a million on Justin Fashanu instead. I read that last week.

Good spot of Ian Rush there Phil Leotardo.

Farmer is an alright sort.

Do you mean a blonde wig or a blonde female? Both are possibilities here?

Live spotā€¦

Having dinner in Eco restaurant, Douglas, Cork and in walks Marty Morrissey with a blonde piece.

More to follow.

I am led to believe that Marty is a pure ram of a man

Woman.

Iā€™m tempted to ask him how many he thinks Limerick will stuff Tipp by .

Iā€™d say if you had a point for the amount of times the bould Marty is going to stuff that blonde by tonight. And weā€™ll be fair comfortable winners by the end.

I witnessed him boozing in Kielyā€™s a few times and he simply oozed sex appeal

He is a pure ram of a man

The stories about Marty being a player have to be true. Iā€™ve heard too many different ones from too many different people for it all to be fabricated.

http://twitter.com/#!/Marty_Morrissey

Iā€™ve seen him whining and dining in Limerick city before also, with another blonde and much tastier then tonightā€™s sample.

I have to say Marty is looking a bit disheveled tonight, as opposed to the smooth exterior of the prior occasion. He is wearing light blue jeans, pajama styled stripe shirt hanging outside the jeans and a grey zip up hoodie which he hasnā€™t removed.

He has the appearance of a man out the day after the night before.

Marty stole my fiancĆ© for a dance in the Clayton hotel during race week a few years agoā€¦ It was the most uncomfortable 5 mins of my lifeā€¦

I can imagine. He must be a silver tongued devil.

He literally gets paid to talk, what do you expect