Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œFran, post: 11377ā€]@ The Runt

Can I get a calling on this please.

JP McManus outside Semple Stadium after the match today. JP seemed in decent enough form and wished us the best of luck for the upcoming semi-final against Tipperary.[/quote]

Iā€™m sorry Fran but I canā€™t grant JP at a Limerick game as a spot. Heā€™s the team sponsor and expected to be there. Thanks for submitting the spot though and I wish you better luck in any future spots.

[quote name=ā€˜Kinvaraā€™s Passionā€™ timestamp=ā€˜1343577315ā€™ post=ā€˜652081ā€™]Two spots from 2 hours agoā€¦

http://www.inpho.ie/cache/inpho/86/eb/c6/8995891813cd1cc65bda8fed255b08c7c72eb9612c/INPHO_00272999.jpg

Name: Brendan Lynskey
Where: The Pier Head Kinvara
Famous For: Galways battle axe centre forward in the golden era 87/88.
Demeanor: Despite the efforts of his female companion, Brendan is up and down from his seat in the restaurant to join the hurling followers in the bar area. Still loves his hurling obviouslyā€¦

http://politico.ie/images/election_2007/pjmara.jpg

Name: PJ Mara
Where: The Quay Kinvara at an RNLI event
Famous For: FF political adviser
Demeanor: Dressed as if he just moored his yacht in the quay. Nautica jacket, white chinos, docker shoes. PJ has a holiday house here and would be a regular enough spot in these parts.[/quote]

They are both spots, but very average spots

The 1st just scraps in because of the extra detail ( 1.5 / 5 )

The 2nd is a spot but an unremarkable one ( 2/5 )

[quote=ā€œThe Runt, post: 11380ā€]

Iā€™m sorry Fran but I canā€™t grant JP at a Limerick game as a spot. Heā€™s the team sponsor and expected to be there. Thanks for submitting the spot though and I wish you better luck in any future spots.[/quote]

That a fair call runt. Thanks for the prompt response. Best of luck with your tenure as adjudicator.

Live spots: clem smith, mark foley, Dave Clarke.
Venue: north Tipp pub
Famous for: legendary hurlers with as many as 0 all Irelandā€™s between them.
Other info: sing song in full flow, banter high.

Thatā€™s a spot. (5/5)

Runt you fucked up your aliases there.

3 limerick hurling publicans in a pub after a limerick hurling game
Hmmmmm ā€¦

[quote=ā€œciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 11385ā€]Runt you fucked up your aliases there.

3 limerick hurling publicans in a pub after a limerick hurling game
Hmmmmm ā€¦[/quote]

Really? I wasnā€™t expecting them in here anyways

A fine start to the Runts tenure :clap:

The Legend, followed by the Contender :clap:

Runt will you give me a ruling on Fiona Looney please.

You said further details to follow and as of now there are none so at the moment itā€™s not a spot. But if you include some further details Iā€™ll give it serious consideration and most likely look favourable upon it given the fact you nominated me for this role

The Dunph lite ruling the roost. This like Ireland voting in Fianna Fail.

[quote=ā€œAppendage, post: 11391ā€]

The Dunph lite ruling the roost. This like Ireland voting in Fianna Fail.[/quote]

Fall the fuck in.

:clap:

Who. Fiona Looney.
Famous for. Playwright and journalist. And talking head.
Where. Connemara Coast Hotel. Furbo Co Galway.
Wearing. Some class of a green vest top and denim shorts.
Other notes. Fiona could be heard from 50 yards away. My companion offered the view that sheā€™d recognise that voice anywhere. Fiona has a clatter of kids. I counted at least four badly dressed offspring and a very very quiet husband.

[quote=ā€œFagan ODowd, post: 11394ā€]Who. Fiona Looney.
Famous for. Playwright and journalist. And talking head.
Where. Connemara Coast Hotel. Furbo Co Galway.
Wearing. Some class of a green vest top and denim shorts.
Other notes. Fiona could be heard from 50 yards away. My companion offered the view that sheā€™d recognise that voice anywhere. Fiona has a clatter of kids. I counted at least four badly dressed offspring and a very very quiet husband.[/quote]

Not high calibre but a good spot.

She is a cunt.

is it not high time for a cunt spotting thread so the prestigious celeb spotting thread doesnt get polluted with the likes of fiona looney and other COTY nominees ?

Iā€™ll give you Clem Smith but Fiona Looney is only a two bit frogfaced hack, never a spot

It pains me to say that IMO the Runt has made a very bad start and looks like he is willing to let almost anything pass. Fiona Looney, some Galway hurler from the 80ā€™s etc. Christ above.