Celeb Spotting šŸ

4 more years! 4 more years!

Thatā€™s a spot.

Farmer
Iā€™ve spotted Harry Crosbie and Minister for Mayo Michael Ring in the last day. Should I bother posting these do you think? Ring was being interviewed on Kildare St.

I wouldnā€™t bother Fagan. While I know who Crosbie is, I doubt Iā€™d recognise him if he walked past me. Same goes for Ring and an argument could also be put forward that he was in his place of work.

No bother farmer. Thanks for the prompt response.

What about yer man Pat that won The Voice?

Who?

totti

would corey parker the bribane broncos star be a spot?

Thatā€™s a spot.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Who: Bertie Ahearne

Famous for: Being a minister for finance who didnā€™t have a bank account and being one of the leading players who ruined the Irish economy

When: Yesterday half 12

Where: Griffith Avenue Drumcondra

Other notes: Bertie was wearing a suit but looked quite dishevelled.I probably caught him on a day where he forgot to put his make up on.He also has a quite prominent Whiskey nose.He has the demeanor of a man who has shipped a lot of abuse and vitriol from the public.

Thatā€™s a spot.

Live spot. Fiona Looney on a family holiday in Teach Furbo in Connemara.

More details to follow.

Push her into a boghole fagan if you get a chance

Not a spot. No need to post any furterr details, unless of course you make a new spot of someone else.

The other night I saw Gay Byrne.
Near Lansdowne DART station.
With Mrs Byrne. Seemed to be heading to the Aviva to see Madonna.
Dressed like an 80ish man should be.

Two spots from 2 hours agoā€¦

http://www.inpho.ie/cache/inpho/86/eb/c6/8995891813cd1cc65bda8fed255b08c7c72eb9612c/INPHO_00272999.jpg

Name: Brendan Lynskey
Where: The Pier Head Kinvara
Famous For: Galways battle axe centre forward in the golden era 87/88.
Demeanor: Despite the efforts of his female companion, Brendan is up and down from his seat in the restaurant to join the hurling followers in the bar area. Still loves his hurling obviouslyā€¦

http://politico.ie/images/election_2007/pjmara.jpg

Name: PJ Mara
Where: The Quay Kinvara at an RNLI event
Famous For: FF political adviser
Demeanor: Dressed as if he just moored his yacht in the quay. Nautica jacket, white chinos, docker shoes. PJ has a holiday house here and would be a regular enough spot in these parts.

@ The Runt

Can I get a calling on this please.

JP McManus outside Semple Stadium after the match today. JP seemed in decent enough form and wished us the best of luck for the upcoming semi-final against Tipperary.

JP threw a big party last night limerick was full of cunts from all over i spotted mccreevey and that fat pig harney in town headin out to his gaff,i wouldnt count them as spots though

[quote=ā€œKid Curry, post: 11375ā€]The other night I saw Gay Byrne.
Near Lansdowne DART station.
With Mrs Byrne. Seemed to be heading to the Aviva to see Madonna.
Dressed like an 80ish man should be.[/quote]

Thatā€™s a spot.
But please present all future spots in a proper format.