Celeb Spotting 🐐

Your work on this thread deserves nothing better. You’re a disgrace. I cant believe I gave you a vote.

Fall in and start spotting.

To the Runt… :clap:

I’m astonished the Dunph knocked the posting of a double AI winner form the 1980’s. Last time I’ll vote for you mate.

The Reformation of this thread is well and truly underway.
Those who don’t like it can fuck off.
Keep it going Runt.

PETERO Civoniceva
Queen St mall
polo shirt and jeans
Sunday 30th July

It’s a great feeling when you know your vote has been used wisely :clap:

I’ve no idea who this bloke or bird is mate, but the incorrect date will go against you when Runt gets round to adjudicating its validity

:angry:

I’m glad already that I nominated the Runt. Really common sense stuff.

That’s not a spot mate.
Firstly, I had to google him to see who he was and it turns out he’s an NRL player, which is a shit sport, possibly even more shit than regular rugby football. Secondly the date is wrong.

Tremendous adjudicating :clap:

Runt, I would like to publicly apologise for not voting for you. This is top top class adjudicating. I’m falling in, the Celeb Spotting thread is safe now, a leader has emerged. The Runt :clap: :clap:

Who: Jason ‘Jayo’ Sherlock

Famous for: Dublin footballer

Where: Harbour Hotel, Galway

When: Today, 4pm

Other notes: Jayo was looking very smart dressed in a suit with no tie. He mumbled a half hearted hello as I passed him which I replied with a more clear hello. We both went along about or business.

Spot.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Patrick Coveney - CEO of Greencore[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]Famous for: being part of the Cork Coveney clan and running one of Ireland’s larger companies[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Dublin Airport[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]When: Today, 6pm[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma][size=3]Other notes: Patrick pulled up in a 6 series BMW at the airport valet service. It would appear he was taking the opportunity to get his sharp motor cleaned while he headed off on business. Patrick was wearing a smart blue jacket and trousers and had a confident and business like manner[/size][/font]

Good spot farmer, with a nice level of interaction (3/5)

Ah here. Not a spot.

what the fuck

Who: Colm O Maonlai

Famous for: Irish actor that has appeared in Eastenders, fair city, ros na run, and ads such as Kerry gold and explaining the Lisbon treaty.

Where: Raggae bar on bo phut beach, Ko Samui, Thailand

Demeanor: very relaxed

Wearing: shorts, tshirt and flip flops.

Other notes: Colm was with his wife/partner/ concubine and enjoying a fruit cocktail of some sort at approx 12.30am standard Thai time Sunday night/Monday morning. Colm is a very handsome man and I spotted him briefly earlier in an Irish bar but paid no heed as the hurling was about to kick off.

He retired from the bar at 1am standard Thai time.

That’s a decent spot CM. Not a massive celebrity or anything but good to see that you are upholding your duties to TFK despite being on holidays. A very credible 2.75/5

Who: Jonathon Sexton
Famous for: Having buckets of Moxy
Where: Bijou Deli, Rathgar
When: approx 30 minutes ago
Wearing: Grey shorts, Navy Hoodie, and flip flops