Celeb Spotting 🐐

Went up to Con’s funeral there up the road for an oul goo, hoping to get some material for this thread but didn’t see anyone notable. Was nice to be able to clap the great man on his way, all the same.

I can’t see what you posted Runt, but I’m presuming it’s something like this

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I want to see that ‘Rejected’ sign become a regular feature of this thread and then the Runt might actually have a chance of succeeding as an administrator.

Runt has been a revelation since taking the reins.

Away off with you. He’s already a success.

@ The Runt

Please provide an official ruling on Jonathon Sexton. It’s disappointing to have to wait this long.

Huh? I provided the most emphatic ruling of my tenure to date.

Unfortunately I can’t view whatever it is you posted due to work internet restrictions. I presume it was a resounding “THAT’S A SPOT” in some form of image

No Fran, unfortunately for you it was image of a red stamp mark saying “rejected”

Oh :frowning:

For the week that’s in it I’d propose to relive this spot.

That’s actually not a bad idea. Rocko, can you create some kind of an official looking seal with the words “That’s a spot” on it and give the official adjudicator exclusive access to using the image?

Who: Tony McManus.
Famous for: Being the most feared forward in Roscommon’s history.
Where & When: Athlone Golf Club 10/08/2012. 13.00-17-00 hrs.
Wearing: Complete golfer attire. Loud multi-coloured shirt, whiteish/beige slacks and black golf shoes.
Demeanour: Ebullient. McManus was playing shit and enjoying himself. He was in the fourball in front of me and I’d say lost 8 balls.
Other Info: This is one I got wrong. He’s punished us in the past, but it was all just Sunday hi-jinx with him. He loves/ed his football, made great friends, won a few medals that he cannot locate and put it all down to “great oul’ days”…His playing partners were his brother Eamonn “Junior” McManus, Brendan Shine and some intense cunt who was there to win…The Clan na Gael boys were “out for the day”…

What the fuck ??

Allow me Runt

http://f.bandcamp.com/z/13/47/1347482595-1.jpg

That’s a spot :clap:

I can’t believe Brendan Shine wasn’t the spot herevv

Its the natural hero worship you would expect from a Leitrim man to a Rossie.