Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Chris O’Dowd, star of The Clinic and The IT Crowd

Where: Dublin Airport

When: Around 20 minutes ago

Chris was wearing a wind breaker of some form and a rather gammy looking baseball cap and looked like a bit of a pleb. He has his usual stubble and looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders as I passed him on the esculator on the way up to the Garden Terrace

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Frank Kelly, aka Fr. Jack[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: The forty foot swimming spot, sandycove[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: Saturday, about 3.30pm[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Other notes: Frank looked extremely content as he soaked up the afternoon sun. His squinting made him look more like father jack than he would have wanted[/size][/font]

Brilliant spot. :clap: :clap:

Are you back in Bournemouth already?

Just in the door

Did he go for a dip?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 11544”]

Did he go for a dip?[/quote]

He swims there most weeks.

Close to 400 pages of spots at this stage. What’s the best spot we’ve ever had?

Steve Walsh closely followed by Pat Fitz. One of the cast of Fair City buying coke a distant third

Jessica Fletcher in the super valu, Midleton if I do say so myself

Me meeting Billy O’Neill from Dream Team has to be up there. I’m still pinching myself about that one.

Great spot. (3.9/5)

Good spot. (3/5)

Not sure if he had already been in but as Art says he’s a regular there

not a spot- he hasnt been in anything decent for years and was only a bit part celeb at his height

Live spot. Marty Whelan with a lady who I assume is the wife. Tall Ships Dublin. Marty is resplendent in a cream suit, Bertiesque in colour the kind of suit that Louis Copeland pawns off on mug punters at the end of the sale. Marty is old and grey these days.

Excellent Avatar old bean. Welcome to the Bronco Nation!

I nearly forgot this one.

Who: Ken Early, Newstalk assocation football correspondent
Where: Irish Olympic House, Pentonville Road, London
When: circa 10:30pm, Thursday August 9th, 2012
Ken was having a pint and a cigarette on his own on the second floor outdoor terrace. I asked him for a light of a cigarette and he obliged. I discussed Cian O’Connor’s showjumping bronze medal with him for about seven or eight minutes, which he said meant “absolutely nothing” to him.

The conversation or the medal?

He didn’t clarify but I get the impression that most things don’t mean anything to him, so probably both.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 11556”]I nearly forgot this one.

Who: Ken Early, Newstalk assocation football correspondent
Where: Irish Olympic House, Pentonville Road, London
When: circa 10:30pm, Thursday August 9th, 2012
Ken was having a pint and a cigarette on his own on the second floor outdoor terrace. I asked him for a light of a cigarette and he obliged. I discussed Cian O’Connor’s showjumping bronze medal with him for about seven or eight minutes, which he said meant “absolutely nothing” to him.[/quote]

Outside the 2 week time limit?