Celeb Spotting 🐐

Yeah I applied for the tickets to the fight last year in the hope that some stand up comics would be there. They are known to be pivotal for their commentary on boxing occasions. :lol: .

Nice little grey area though.

Rocko, can you withdraw croppy_boy’s access to this thread please?

:clap:

Whyfore Bandage? I was only making a query on The Runt’s adjudication which he clarified.

There’s some awfully sensitive people around here.

Croppy, this is an awfully sensitive thread. :slight_smile: Folks around here take there celeb spotting very seriously, probably a little too seriously. :slight_smile:

Looney was clearly not there in a working capacity. The fact she may have gone on the radio while in London is incidental as the purpose of her trip was not work. She wouldn’t have had six children with her otherwise.

Rocko please ban Tazdedub from this thread also

croppy boys spot of o’brian is an official spot

well done mate- keep up the good work

Are you ruling out the possibility of her abusing her RTE expenses?

Maybe we should get the Sindo on the case. Anyone got Niamh Horan’s number?

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Taz seems like an alright sort but anytime I see that smilely I can’t help but think of a simpleton

no, but i know someone who has kevs

:clap:

What good are flyers at a time like this?

Not a spot.

I spotted Des Cahill at about 6pm yesterday outside Foley’s on Merrion Row. Des was wearing the suit you are now imagining in your head and seemed to have a mini teenage Des with him. I couldn’t tell much about what kind of form he was in but I daresay, like myself, he was probably a little bit worried about the storm that never was. I continued on down past Merrion Square back to the apartment I share with Bandage and Jugs and placed my chicken and cheese in the fridge and my bread on the counter top.

:lol:

You’re a cookie Clarkey.

:lol:

can you check your texts, your inbox seems full

Good spot. (2.5/5)
I’ll let the fact it’s not in the correct format slide just for Clarkey.