Celeb Spotting šŸ

:lol:

thats a fantastic spot

5/5

i like the format too- shows your confident in your spot that you dont have to bother with outdated formats from past regimes

i like you- i like them

thats a spot

Great spot but only if itā€™s submitted in the correct format.

Spideyā€™s spotting is consistently superb :clap:

Live spot of Joe Schmidt in dundrum shopping centre wearing navy polo shirt, denim shorts and grey and orange Nike trainers.

:rolleyes:

Fuck sake.

:rolleyes:

Great spot Mac. He must be over for the game on Saturday. Impressive that such an old man would travel across the Atlantic to watch a college game. :clap:

That is an excellent spot. Great adjudicating by TASE as well to give it the plaudits it deserved. :clap:

:clap:

Spotted Bill Rawls the w@nker deputy ops from the wire right beside me in landsdowne road today at the notre dame v navy game. Real name John domen or something. He didnā€™t drink any beer. Had one hot dog but grimaced while eating it. Which is understandable, even expected. Seemed to enjoy the occasion.

Donā€™t fool yourself that you will be getting the gig.

He looks like a wanker Runt. Saw his picture in the Examiner last Monday. He has an article where he writes the bleeding obvious about the EPL. Things like ā€˜Arsenal will struggle for goals now that they have sold Van Persieā€™.

Who: Alan Kelly
Famous for: Former Irish soccerball goaltender
Where: Flight FR555 from Manchester to Dublin
Alan was waiting in line with the rest of us to board. He looked bored.

I also saw that red haired foxy looking Blaithnaid one from RTE in rathcoole but couldnā€™t be arsed trying to figure out to spell her surname. She also looks horrible in real life which is disappointing.

It comes to a conclusion when I return,which will be soon.

:guns: :guns: :clap: :clap: :ireland: :ireland: :barcasmile: :barcasmile: :pint: :pint:

Wonderful news :clap: :clap: :clap: :pint:

Thatā€™s a tremendous spot. :clap:

+1 great spot. great character