Celeb Spotting šŸ

Come on home Link

[quote=ā€œbalbec, post: 11593ā€]
He looks like a wanker Runt. Saw his picture in the Examiner last Monday. He has an article where he writes the bleeding obvious about the EPL. Things like ā€˜Arsenal will struggle for goals now that they have sold Van Persieā€™.[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=ā€œmaroonandwhite, post: 11591ā€]Spotted Bill Rawls the w@nker deputy ops from the wire right beside me in landsdowne road today at the notre dame v navy game. Real name John domen or something. He didnā€™t drink any beer. Had one hot dog but grimaced while eating it. Which is understandable, even expected. Seemed to enjoy the occasion.[/quote][quote=ā€œMac, post: 11594ā€]Who: Alan Kelly
Famous for: Former Irish soccerball goaltender
Where: Flight FR555 from Manchester to Dublin
Alan was waiting in line with the rest of us to board. He looked bored.

I also saw that red haired foxy looking Blaithnaid one from RTE in rathcoole but couldnā€™t be arsed trying to figure out to spell her surname. She also looks horrible in real life which is disappointing.[/quote]

Two great spots. Well done

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

The Bill Rawls spot is excellent. Had it been in a gay bar it would have been in the outstanding category.

Spotted independent TD Ming Flanagan and rugby legend Hugo McNeill there at lunchtime.

ming - im undecided on but fuck it ill give him to you thats a spot

huey oā€™neal isnt a spot -never heard of him

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ill keep things in good order until your back my old mate

never heard of him
never saw the wire
too many people have put me off it by insisting i watch it

not a spot

:clap:

Great to hear mate, you should do what want you want and not let your life choices be dictated by what others say.

Respected journalists and opinion formers Brendan Oā€™Connor and Barry Egan strolling through the Grand Canal Dock area. Live Spot.

You should watch it mate, itā€™s brilliant.

Michael Conlan outside Coppers tonight at the end. He still hasnā€™'t found his phone.

The kevsters former beau Andrea Roche walked by me on Baggott st last night. She has a nice ass.

I saw Julia Roberts in Ennis 3 weeks back but I forgot to register it. Combining my pre-eminent position on this board with the ladies status I am hereby over ruling any stupid adjudication and declaring this a spot. She was leaving honans antique shop on Oconnell st

not a spot

I had a brief conversation with this character in the pub last night:

http://en.wikipediaā€¦i/Richard_Coyle

He was drinking with yer man who played the taxi driver in Bachelors Walk.

I donā€™t know if these lads count as celebrities? But the Coupling chap has his own Wikipedia page.

Paddy Barnes @ Connolly Train Station circa 3.15pm today. Paddy was wearing a Republic of Ireland home jersey and a pair of navy shorts as he made his way from the toilets. He seemed in quite a rushed mood and could be heard saying ā€˜fuckedā€™ to himself before he clocked me and grinned.

I spotted Ray Dā€™Arcy pushing a pram round Stephenā€™s Green on Thursday at lunchtime. My companion said ā€œaw Ray Dā€™Arcy out with his baby - how cuteā€, to which I replied ā€œheā€™s a cuntā€.

Live spot:

Brian whelahan in devitts, seems an alright sort, taking my abuse well