Celeb Spotting 🐐

http://s15.postimage.org/w337sffe3/spot.png

:clap: :clap: (4/5)

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 11639”]Who. Leonard Cohen
Famous for. Canadian singing and poetry legend.
Where. Kylemore Cafe, junction of O’Connell St and Nth Earl St.
When. Just there now.
Wearing. Black donkey style jacket, grey scarf, grey flatcap.
Demeanour. Jaunty
Other notes. Leonard was with a young lady of African American extraction. Attractive girl. Leonard was tucking into the full Irish with brown toast while drinking some of the Kylemores finest coffee. He was playfully dipping his sausage into some runny egg when I left.[/quote]

Tremendous spot. Lovely detail too.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 11640”]

http://s15.postimage.org/w337sffe3/spot.png

:clap: :clap: (4/5)
[/quote]Ffs how could I have dropped a mark for that? It was a perfectly executed spot of a high profile celeb.

Is there an appeal process?

Are you surprised he made so big from he burst on the scene first? Was he big in Ireland in the 50s?

Lack of interaction with the Celeb. I need to reserve top marks for somebody who actually interacts with a world famous celeb.
It’s still the highest score given out during my reign.

Frankly I thought it deserved more than a B+ but you’re the boss.

I’ll give you an A -

A 5 would be an unbeatable spot

4/5 is 80%. It is a B1 or B+ if you want to put the American twist on it

Like for spotting Elvis or 2Pac.

I don’t think he made any music until the mid 60s Appendage. He was a writer up to that point. The first time I heard him was on the soundtrack for the film McCabe and Mrs Miller and I was immediately smitten. I was fortunate enough to see him at the New Vic in London in 1976

Like going on an all day session with Pat Fitz and ending up in the Railway hotel banging prozzies with him

Great spot fagan and good detail. Had you grabbed the egg off his plate and rubbed in onto your face you’d have been looking at a perfect score.

It’d be seeing Mary Robinson snorting coke off Koffi Annans Cock or something.

Either someone unbelievably famous, or someone reasonably famous up to no good

My apologies to the board and Adjudicator for this monumental error

I will strive to better myself with each spot going forward

Was Desailly in the strip club in Paris a perfect spot?

I’d have it with yer man from Fair City buying gear in NYC as the best spots recorded on here so far.

Gay Byrne outside Milanos restaurant on Baggot St bridge ;last week. The pompous cunt had just crossed the bridge heading south when he strode to the edge of the footpath and then stoped instantly right on the kerb i thought the panama hat wearing prick was going to jump under my car and caused me to perform a minor swerve.

10 minutes later heading south just through Donnybrook, Andrea Corr was waiting at the pedestrian crossing in the middle of the dual carriage way adjacent the Dublin bus depot. She was alone apart from carrying a small child in her arms and was heading in the direction of Aylesbury Rd id say. Very petite thing and showing a lot of leg otherwise i wouldnt have noticed her.

Was there interaction between the spotee and the celebrity?

Brian Kerr was at the AI on Sunday last. With his family. In a grey suit, white shirt, no tie. Small enough man, the brother with me spotted him first but didn’t know his name. :rolleyes: