Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“The Runt, post: 11658”]

Was there interaction between the spotee and the celebrity?[/quote]

What like giving him a lap dance or something?:slight_smile:

How much of a MILF did Andrea Corr look like?

Runt, are GGA players spots? Myself and Stevie G had a chat with Dermot Earley in the pub after the American Football last Saturday week. I was also introduced to legendary Irish tennis player Conor Niland in the same pub.

Ya, they would both be spots if presented in the correct format.

Don’t think I’ll bother. They’re probably 2/5 efforts at best.

I wouldn’t like the rating system to discourage spots. Spots of all levels are welcome, it makes the highly rated spots more special.

Conir niland is my doppelganger. A solid 5/5 there.

Who: The Seoige Sisters
Where: Outside Jurys Hotel, Croke Park
When: Immediately after the match on Sunday
Where: Standard enough female attire
Demeanor: More interested in making sure that people were looking at them than chatting about the match
Other notes: Both are fairly standard looking in the flesh. Don’t really stand out in a crowd. The auld fella was angling for an opportunity to engage in a bit of banter with them but he ended up hovering around them like some sort of deviant so he had to be dragged away

Thats a spot (1.5/5)

Bummed for Clarkey

Whatever bumming ye get on with behind closed doors is your own business! Keep that shit off the forum!

Bumper night for celeb spotters at Leonard Cohen. I spotted Neil Delamere, TDs Patchal Donoghue ( he’s a tough little bloke in the flesh) and Tommy Broughan and Gerry Adams. As Gerry was the most famous celeb, I will go with my spot of him.

Who. Gerry Adams.
Famous For. TD for Louth. Never ever having been in the IRA.
Where. The jacks at Leonard Cohen.
When. Last night.
Wearing. Black bawneen, white shirt, grey trousers.
Demeanour. Good humoured, out for a bit of fun.
Other notes. I was just finishing a tinkle and Gerry moved to take my place. Mindful of Runts admonition that I should engage more with the celebs I said to Gerry, I thought you were more of a Wolfe Tones man. Huh huh you’re a gas man, said Gerry.

nah- not spots mate- thanks for asking

Thats a spot

not spots

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 11672”]Who. Gerry Adams.
When. Last night.
Other notes. I was just finishing a tinkle and Gerry moved to take my place. Mindful of Runts admonition that I should engage more with the celebs I said to Gerry, I thought you were more of a Wolfe Tones man. Huh huh you’re a gas man, said Gerry.[/quote]

:clap:

That’s a solid 2.5/5

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 11672”]Who. Gerry Adams.
When. Last night.
Other notes. I was just finishing a tinkle and Gerry moved to take my place. Mindful of Runts admonition that I should engage more with the celebs I said to Gerry, I thought you were more of a Wolfe Tones man. Huh huh you’re a gas man, said Gerry.[/quote]

:clap:

That’s a solid 2.5/5

Fuck off with your 2.5. Gerry Adams is immeasurably more famous than Leonard Cohen. Go down any street in Tehran and ask people which of the two they’ve heard. Yet I got a 4 for a passive spot of Cohen and this joke of a mark for an interactive spot of a world famous freedom fighter.

yep mate

its a perfect 10/10 from me