Celeb Spotting 🐐

They’ll have to quieten down soon enough. Must be club games on the weekend.
One or two days is no harm.

You’re trying awfully hard lately mickee. Is something bothering you?
Has TASE’s utter loss of form convinced you to take over his role?

:lol:

piles is seething

Piles Hussein is rattled

Oh aye :shakefist:

Did you take days off work to traipse around Kilkenny in the hope you’d spot these clowns out in a pub in the hope you could tug a few forelocks of their hangers on?
Please log it in the things that are wrong thread if this is indeed the case

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Traipse around? Of course not, don’t be silly.

the boss of the bacon factory is a big gga man- he lets the natives knock off a bit early to traipse around after the players

Live Spot

Who: John Giles RTE Pundit and Leeds and ROI ex-Midfielder
Where: The Rathgar (ex-108) Dublin
With who: 3 women ranging from 50-65 years
Wearing: Padded rain-coat
Drinking: Bacardi and a can of regular coke, eating a packet of tayto
Demeanor: On his own was John was quiet, a tipsy suit who approached him when solo said “Hiya John, just like to say thanks…for eh, eh…lots of things” John replied rather awkwardly as the man broke away without engaging properly “ah thanks sure it’s just football”. John is now a happier camper in the bosom of these ladies however football is not being mentioned just various placenames around the UK such as Fulham and Southend most recently.

[quote=“ttown boy, post: 11732”]Live Spot

Who: John Giles RTE Pundit and Leeds and ROI ex-Midfielder
Where: The Rathgar (ex-108) Dublin
With who: 3 women ranging from 50-65 years
Wearing: Padded rain-coat
Drinking: Bacardi and a can of regular coke, eating a packet of tayto
Demeanor: On his own was John was quiet, a tipsy suit who approached him when solo said “Hiya John, just like to say thanks…for eh, eh…lots of things” John replied rather awkwardly as the man broke away without engaging properly “ah thanks sure it’s just football”. John is now a happier camper in the bosom of these ladies however football is not being mentioned just various placenames around the UK such as Fulham and Southend most recently.[/quote]

Great live spot. Go up and interact for a bonus point

I would normally have zero shame in this regard but the group have ordered and just been served several bowls of chips and other bits and bobs. I walked back from the WC and just got a snippet of conversation with Johnny (arms extended to emphasise something) mentioned “but the Irish community…”

Saying this… don’t rule anything out yet. I’m pretty sure he smokes so could be an opportunity to give him the Gary Kirby treatment.

you can’t go breaking a pensioner’s fingers.

Dp.

Who. Tommy Tiernan.
Famous For. Controversial Irish Comic.
Where. Downes’s Pub, Waterford.
When. Last night.
Wearing. Blue jacket, jeans, hiking boots.
Other notes/interaction. My companions and I had been to see Tommy in the Forum and had repaired to Downes’s for an after show tipple. Eventually Tommy repaired to the same establishment. I accosted Tommy and asked him would he mind having a photo taken with me. Tommy had had a gag going in the gig about how you could ride somebody without consequence to your relationship if they were on your list. Tommy asked me if I was on his list. I said He was and he says go on so and the photo was duly taken.

[list]
[]not a spot
[
]shit anecdote
[*]you have lost whatever little respect you had around here by admitting you like that cock
[/list]