Celeb Spotting 🐐

Not a missus.

Tony beat cancer. He can do whatever he wants.

not a spot

The 108 has gone all fannyish latterly, I remember when it used to be a pub.

are the two lads from St. judes still running the place?..

Who: Derek Mooney
Famous for: RTE Radio 1 DJ and professional homosexual
When: Tonight
Where: Kiely’s Donnybrook
Other Notes: Derek was enjoying the truly awful “music” being churned out, backing track and all, by some godawful singing guitarist.

Near miss: Mischa Barton. My pal was in the pub before me to have some food and spotted the lovely Mischa with a group of gentlemen. Unfortunately she had left by the time I arrived and for this reason I am not now currently giving her an almighty dicking.

I don’t know I wouldn’t go in there now. To think it used to be a racing pub with greats like Rathgar Beau owned by it, it’s all very sad to see the state of it now with its glass and its modernist seating.

do u ever frequent the Dame tavern ?..seems very much a racing pub… :strokechin:

Please educate as to why TASE? :strokechin:

I dont really have to justify my decisions but he is a borderline celeb and the his behavior in the last week has made me turn against him so I cant give it

Thanks for the verification.

His table side manner was well below the required level :shakefist:

yep- it been a bad week for him

dancingbaby, that’s possibly the worst ever entry on this thread. Shameful from you, the man who brought us Marcel Desailly in a strip club in Austria.

NOT A SPOT.

Ah here

Fair enough mate. I’ll delete it now

What’s even more baffling is that there seems to be a mega celeb spot thrown into the middle of it that he hasn’t logged.

I don’t think so, Runt. Michael Collins died around 90 years ago or so.

Live Spot

Who - Gary O Brien
Famous For - The Voice of Irish racing
Where - Apartment 182, Hugh Vokel Apartments, Gran Via, Barcelona

:lol: :lol: :lol: