Celeb Spotting 🐐

fuckin hell you’re a dick

Still pissed off Philly Mac will be conditioning the Hoops MATE?

he owns a prestigious gym mate

Prestigious = < 9 months?

Mate?

Not a spot.

I don’t want lame “wise cracks” to be associated with this thread.
Plus I intensely dislike Varadkar.

What about the Richard Kind spot Runt? Or was that more like stalking?

Good spot, (2.5/5)

Good spot (2.5/5)
I’m not giving a lot of marks because I had to google him.

Are Roo and April from Home and Away spots?

Expand on this, please

Fuck yeah, particularly April.

He should pulled out his pen and stuck it in you’re throat.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Who: Sean Fitzpatrick[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Where: Clothes shopping upstairs in M&S in Grafton STreet[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]When: At about 2 pm today[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Dress: That Celtic Tiger kind of style. Blazer, scarf over blazer, trendy trousers, trendy shoes, trendy hairstyle[/size][/font]

Who: David Norris
Famous for: Running for President last year. Advocate for gay rights. Being gay. Sending letters pleading for leniancy for his partner.
Where: Outside Bank of Ireland, College Green
When: Yesterday 16th November 2012
Wearing: A suit.
Demeanour: Hurried
Other notes: I was queuing to use the ATM when I noticed Mr Norris passing by. Someone shouted ‘Hi David’ to which he responded warmly with a ‘hello’ and a smile. David was then approached by an Amnesty Ireland bloke. Like this reporter earlier David politely declined his offer to chat. David then moved along about his business in the direction of O’Connell Street.

that’s a spot

4.5/5

:clap:

Cheers mate.

That’s a spot.

2/5

Who: Former Fine Gael leader and current IBRC Chairman, Alan Dukes.
When: Wednesday 14th November, 1.45pm.
Where: Walking past The Mespil Hotel, Mespil Road, Dublin 4.
Wearing: A suit and an old fashioned wax jacket type thing that he probably wheels out every winter.
Other Information: Mr Dukes had a cigarette in one hand and a rolled up copy of the Irish Times in the other hand. He was walking in the direction of Baggot Street.

Who: Former EPL and FIFA referee and current Sky Sports News contributor, Dermot Gallagher.
When: Wednesday 14th November, 9.45pm.
Where: West Stand, Premium Section, Aviva Stadium, Dublin 4.
Wearing: A black suit trousers, black gloves and a cheap and shiny looking black leather jacket.
Other Information: Myself, Farmer and briantinnion were having a pint in the Premium Section when I spotted Mr Gallagher departing the stadium through the Premium Section after the full time whistle. He is a member of the Irish diaspora and I recall he refereed an Irish friendly as his last international assignment after making a special request to do so. His time of departure suggests he watched the entire game rather than retiring inside to have a pint or two.

I spotted Arch Untouchable Shane Ross heading into Patrick Guilbauds for his dinner last night with some blonde bird who was probably his wife. When I was on the way back I saw About the House architect Duncan Stewart leaving the establishment with some artistic types one of whom was sporting a fedora.

First one is a spot (1/5)

The second one is not a spot. Pierluigi Collina would be the only retired soccer referee who might be considered a spot.