Celeb Spotting šŸ

True for you Fagan-apologies. Brady is not a spot though.

:clap:

Great word

Horsebox clamped by epic Oā€™Dowd rebuttalā€¦

:clap: :clap:

Quick, someone call a doctor! Looks like Fagsn swallowed a dictionary.

Not this cousin fucker againā€¦epic for fuck sake.

Jesus christ, hilarious internet rejoinder circa 1999.

This thread is a fucking joke.

If the Runt wants to lay proper claim to itā€™s adjudication he needs to lay down the law with cunts like Horsebox and The Cisco Kid calling spots as they see fit.

There can be only one

I know, I knowā€¦youā€™re right but 3.5/5 for Paul Brady? Very difficult to bite oneā€™s tongue when thereā€™s that sort of adjudication going on.

Itā€™s not your place Horsebox, but the real problem is The Runtā€™s lazy attitude towards this prestigious position.

Surely we are due a change soon

I think youā€™ll find it was 3.7.

[quote=ā€œFran, post: 12108ā€]

Itā€™s not your place Horsebox, but the real problem is The Runtā€™s lazy attitude towards this prestigious position.

Surely we are due a change soon[/quote]

I like how Raymond Crotty has been carrying himself. Wonder if we could persuade him to take over from the Runt? Weā€™d want to offer him a decent package but I believe heā€™d be tempted if he was guaranteed an unopposed poll.

+1

The Runt doesnā€™t even bother adjudicating on all the spots. Shambles.

If Raymond says his prayers he could very well get the gig.

Outstanding from link here.

Ger Loughnane is up there with God!

Ffs runt, do the job we elected you for or fuck off back to Tipp.

I knew the Wranglers were a facade!

Top notch adjudication from The Runt, The Official Adjudicatorā€¦ (as per poll).
When said poll was commissioned and voted upon your tongue was up AFRā€™s hole, so get with the programme.

If he was interested in the position I think we should do everything within our power to make it happen

Ah get over it man whatever is up your hole. Is it the shared box in the olā€™ moniker or something? Iā€™ll get with the programme when The Runt stops handing out 3.7ā€™s to Paul fucking Brady.

Ger Loughnane is not a spot.

Ah come on, ye canā€™t start spreading that rumour again. It was bad enough the first time.