Celeb Spotting šŸ

ger lough?

wtf- he isnt a celeb - he was close to you know who wasnt he?

Hey mate, stick to what you antipodeans know best, like Abbo beating and egg chasing. Leave the real sports and the real life heroes that excel in them to us true Gaels.

[quote=ā€œThe Runt, post: 12077ā€]

Not a spot.
I saw liam kerins in town lest week and Iā€™m not banging on about it.[/quote]
Who?

Fucks sake Runt.

Ian Dempsey is a spot,the hair dyeing is not good but its a spot all the same.

Ger Loughnane is definitely a spot.

Who. Friend of the forum Paul Brady
Famous for. Being the only musical interest in the Pukeā€™s benighted existence.
Where. Downstairs in Brown Thomas.
When. Lunchtime.
Wearing. Brown leather jacket, check scarf. Hadnā€™t the wit to check the nether regions so I canā€™t confirm what trousers if any he was wearing.
Other notes. Paul was browsing through the rows of tshirts on sale, casually admiring a red and white striped oneā€¦ I was bursting for a leak (the purpose of my visit to the shop) and they had moved the jacks since my last visit so I couldnā€™t hang around to see if he purchased anything.

Great spot Fagan, (3.7/5)

:lol:

Edit: I thought he was banned from this thread, just realised itā€™s the Smashing Tunes thread heā€™s banned from.

Lads , Iā€™m travelling over next few days, I expect to land a big one before the weekend, standby

Paul Brady not a spot, planxty rightly flung him out, second rate at best

I also think its time fagan was formally sanctioned , brown Thomas and acercrombie and fitch FFS, next heā€™ll be telling us heā€™s had the fucking breast implants

Will it be a human this time, kid or will it just be another spot of an animal.

Everything is on the table right now fagan

No mark piano player, downstairs in Brown Thomas, no interaction, not a fucking spot.

As an aside, I spotted Roz Purcell on Grafton Street on Saturday. Not a celeb spot I know, but my, she is breathtaking in the flesh.

Puke will be seething when he seeā€™s this.

When did Paul Brady ever play the piano?

Dunno-I know fuck all about him. Heā€™s not a celeb-keep up Fagan the clueā€™s in the thread title.

Ask my arse. You were pretending you didnt know who Justin Bieber was this morning and now you are pretending not to have heard of Paul Brady. Anyway the Runt is the man. Here and he has already spoken.

Strange punctuation from a perfectionist like yourself. Never said I never heard of him-I said I know fuck all about him. I know he sang The Island-thatā€™s it. Heā€™s not a celeb now move on.

Picking people up on punctuation - the last refuge of the rogue.

Anyway I am happy with the Runts determination on this matter and I note that for all your blather you have no plenipotentiary powers on this thread.

heā€™s a good guitar player