Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap:

Grade A.

Fair shot there of Amanda at the old St Pauls Swimming Pool in Raheny. No fear of her ever drowning.

In fairness to Mbb this lady let herself go for a few years but by jaysus she’s after pulling her act together big time.

Is Amanda the first lady on TFK to be judged on personality? I can’t recall it happening before.

So, I was wandering over from my abode to Donnybrook town yesterday evening to pick up a few cans of fine English ale (in aid of the efforts the boys would be making today), and I began to notice that there was a particularly large amount of cunts in the Donnybrook area. Much more so than usual. I didn’t think much more about it until I was walking back from the off-licence and got slightly giddy at the sight of who I was sure must be the “Hey you GUYS!!!” lad from the Goonies.

However, a tall, bald man, who I’m sure played rugby football for Ireland walked past me (Trevor Brennan maybe? I don’t know) and then I remembered the signs that had been erected weeks previously for some “Legends” match or somesuch.

My heart sank, and I realised that this awful spectre of a human being coming towards me was none other than:

Who: Mick Galwey
Famous for: Advocating drinking, driving and killing people
Wearing: Standard 40-something Irish male get-up
Where : Walking past the Spar in Donnybrook with his wife and kids in tow.
When: Last night.

Fin.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 736188, member: 129”]So, I was wandering over from my abode to Donnybrook town yesterday evening to pick up a few cans of fine English ale (in aid of the efforts the boys would be making today), and I began to notice that there was a particularly large amount of cunts in the Donnybrook area. Much more so than usual. I didn’t think much more about it until I was walking back from the off-licence and got slightly giddy at the sight of who I was sure must be the “Hey you GUYS!!!” lad from the Goonies.

However, a tall, bald man, who I’m sure played rugby football for Ireland walked past me (Trevor Brennan maybe? I don’t know) and then I remembered the signs that had been erected weeks previously for some “Legends” match or somesuch.

My heart sank, and I realised that this awful spectre of a human being coming towards me was none other than:

Fin.[/quote]

Not a spot.

Saw Neil “Franno” Francis in The 51 last Tuesday lunchtime.

Jaysus thraw. :eek:

Did you have any cans left today after that shock you got?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 736188, member: 129”]So, I was wandering over from my abode to Donnybrook town yesterday evening to pick up a few cans of fine English ale (in aid of the efforts the boys would be making today), and I began to notice that there was a particularly large amount of cunts in the Donnybrook area. Much more so than usual. I didn’t think much more about it until I was walking back from the off-licence and got slightly giddy at the sight of who I was sure must be the “Hey you GUYS!!!” lad from the Goonies.

Fin.[/quote]
I seen that cunt stuffing himself with a snackbox in norios in adare before xmas thraw i dont think hes even a celeb at this stage

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk

The links to the fat titted heifers pictures are broken, splendid.

clap smiley

I can live with that.

In fact, if I’d left it any later to get to the offie, I probably wouldn’t be living with that, I’d be dead. Mowed down in cold, drunken blood.

Passed a shook looking Vincent Browne as he shuffled into Hodges Figgis on Thursday night.
Saw Pauline McLynn at the pedestrian crossing in Phibsboro about a week ago.
That big thick looking fella who used to be Froggy in Glenroe and was caught gaffing fish in an early episode, saw him walking along Merrion Sq north last week.
That oldish guy with the really crazy eyes and slicked, black hair in Fair City, saw him on Merrion Square West last week.

I spotted and convrsed with Gary Newbon over the weekend. Doubt he would be classed as a spot though

Fantastic spot.

Gary is a gent and nodded in an understanding and understated way at my inane patter

Spotted Jedward getting followed/hounded by around 30 teenage girls outside and inside Dublin Airport Terminal 2 departures at circa 19.20-19.35 last night. They seemed like grand young chaps altogether and had plenty of time for their young fans and stopped to chat / have photos taken.

I assume you are not submitting that as a spot in that format?

That’s a great spot. They are two mighty young fellas alright

God damn you chewy, why must you continuously undermine my authority.

That’s a spot