Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Mickey Harte

Famous for: Supporting Quinn the cunt, supporting Brian Carry the bland cunts and supporting the Tyrone GGA team the successful cunts

Where: Mickey was in the lobby of the Four Seasons Hotel in Monaghan. He was having some.sort of meeting with a chubby yokel in a GGA club polo shirt. The yokel was enthusiastically trying to explain some coaching technique to Mickey but Mickey looked thoroughly bored. The discussion was also being interrupted by a constant stream of other yokels looking to shake Mickeys hand and letting on that they knew him. This also seemed to bore Mickey. Naturally I did not interact in this way with him at all but Iā€™m fairly sure he registered my disdain for his recent antics.

When: today

Good spot

Who: Mary Robinson

Famous for: ex-President of Ireland and all that humanitarian jazz

Where:Shelburne Hotel

When: right now

Additional notes: sheā€™s up at the bar with an oul fella (possibly husband). Attired in a long coat to combat yhe cowld. Sheā€™s knocking back a white wine. Sheā€™s old but Iā€™m well oiled and thinking of making a move imminently.

Fuck sake. No decision yet. This is why Larryduff or Appendage should have got the job here.

Not a spot, clueless c celeb gimps

I think your being a bit kind there listing them as c listers. Closer to end alphabet more like.:slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œScrunchie, post: 740376, member: 1408ā€]Who: Mary Robinson

Famous for: ex-President of Ireland and all that humanitarian jazz

Where:Shelburne Hotel

When: right now

Additional notes: sheā€™s up at the bar with an oul fella (possibly husband). Attired in a long coat to combat yhe cowld. Sheā€™s knocking back a white wine. Sheā€™s old but Iā€™m well oiled and thinking of making a move imminently.[/quote]

Thatā€™s a spot

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Who: Former Beitar Jerusalem, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Hapoel Tel Aviv, Israel national team and current Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv manager Dror Kashatan[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]When : last night at ~ 11pm[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Dror was walking from the stand towards the exits of the Haberfeld stadium In Rishon LeZion after Hapoel Rishon Lezion had just beaten Hapoel Rananna 4-3 on penalties after drawing 2-2 in the 4th round of the Israeli Cup. Dror was no doubt keeping an eye on his son who manages Hapoel Rananna[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Given that there was approximately 250 people in attendance for this woeful spectacle involving two third tier sides ( I was one as I play for an amateur side associated to one of the clubs) it was not hard to spot Dror.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The penos finished up at 11pm and the crowd were hurrying home to watch the second half of the classico[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I sighted Dror walking to the jax and decided to wait outside for him pacing around pretending to check scores on my iphone5 using the livescore app, as he left the WC and went to buy a few bagels whilst engaging in casual banter with the informed , yet highy abusive football crowd I said to him in English ā€œ hey Dror, do you remember Shamrock Rovers?ā€ā€¦ he looked at me and said ā€œ I will never forget them, they almost cost me my job, bastardsā€¦ hahahahahahahaā€[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I laughed heartily and wished him success[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Informed posters will know that Rovers knocked Bnei Yehuda out of the 2010 UEFA cup in the second qualifying round 2-1 on agg[/FONT][/SIZE]

Outstanding spot.

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 741948, member: 367ā€][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Who: Former Beitar Jerusalem, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Hapoel Tel Aviv, Israel national team and current Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv manager Dror Kashatan[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Dror was walking from the stand towards the exits of the Haberfeld stadium In Rishon LeZion after Hapoel Rishon Lezion had just beaten Hapoel Rananna 4-3 on penalties after drawing 2-2 in the 4th round of the Israeli Cup. Dror was no doubt keeping an eye on his son who manages Hapoel Rananna[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Given that there was approximately 250 people in attendance for this woeful spectacle involving two third tier sides ( I was one as I play for an amateur side associated to one of the clubs) it was not hard to spot Dror.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The penos finished up at 11pm and the crowd were hurrying home to watch the second half of the classico[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I sighted Dror walking to the jax and decided to wait outside for him pacing around pretending to check scores on my iphone5 using the livescore app, as he left the WC and went to buy a few bagels whilst engaging in casual banter with the informed , yet highy abusive football crowd I said to him in English ā€œ hey Dror, do you remember Shamrock Rovers?ā€ā€¦ he looked at me and said ā€œ I will never forget them, they almost cost me my job, bastardsā€¦ hahahahahahahaā€[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Informed posters will know that Rovers knocked Bnei Yehuda out of the 2010 UEFA cup in the second qualifying round 2-1 on agg[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

This has been referred to the dubious spots committee, which meet on the 1st Monday of every 2nd month.

anti semite

Cracking stuff from mickee :smiley:

the spot of Dror Kashtan was appealed and routed for offline approval.
when can i get a decision please?

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 743298, member: 367ā€]the spot of Dror Kashtan was appealed and routed for offline approval.
when can i get a decision please?[/quote]

Text Johnny Logan or Twink for confirmation on that spot mickee.

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 743298, member: 367ā€]the spot of Dror Kashtan was appealed and routed for offline approval.
when can i get a decision please?[/quote]

As above the committee will next meet on the first Monday in April. You should have a decision after that. The disappearance of committee secretary The Dunph, hasnā€™t helped matters.

Live spot

John Hurt (aka the Bird) in Brogans on Dame St

CM might try claim this too the cunt

[quote=ā€œPhil Leotardo, post: 743376, member: 197ā€]Live spot

John Hurt (aka the Bird) in Brogans on Dame St

CM might try claim this too the cunt[/quote]

Phil, is that really you in your profile pic?

Who: Anthony Murnane

Famous for: reading the news and being ā€œnot Sharon ni Bheolainā€

Where: Bord Gais Energy Theatre

When: 20 minutes ago

Additional notes: I was taking a piss and he pulled up beside me. I gave that glance you do to see whoā€™s that. Spent the next few seconds trying to place him. He was dressed in what looked normal news attire and had his glasses on. Back in the Theatre he was sitting a few rows in front of me.

Footnote: in other news, he did wash his hands

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 741948, member: 367ā€][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Who: Former Beitar Jerusalem, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Hapoel Tel Aviv, Israel national team and current Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv manager Dror Kashatan[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Informed posters will know that Rovers knocked Bnei Yehuda out of the 2010 UEFA cup in the second qualifying round 2-1 on agg[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

:clap:

fantastic

Yes