Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Fran, post: 743778, member: 110”]Who: Former Champion Jockey Barry Geraghty
Where: Terminal 2, Dublin Airport
When: Tuesday 26th February, approx 3pm
Attire: Casual
Mood: Calm
Other comments: Barry is extremely thin. I noticed this when he slipped off his jacket at security.[/quote]
bullshit!

It’s hard to believe alright but he really is very thin

Live spot…

Who - Ex Atomic Kitten and Oirelands queen of the jungle Kerry Katona
When - now
Where - The Bridge bar and eating place, Terminal 3, Heathrow airport
Wearing - pink top, grey tracksuit bottoms, red Nikes
Aob - she was with a tall member of the rap community who looked utterly fed. They put down a couple of jäger bombs and she had her photo taken with a couple of baldy hooligan esque muppets

Is Runt’s term up yet? I am announcing my candidacy in any case, in recent months I have further alienated posters and have had previously strong relationships with posters deteriorate. I think this makes me perfect candidate for the gig.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 744104, member: 363”]Live spot…

Who - Ex Atomic Kitten and Oirelands queen of the jungle Kerry Katona
When - now
Where - The Bridge bar and eating place, Terminal 3, Heathrow airport
Wearing - pink top, grey tracksuit bottoms, red Nikes
Aob - she was with a tall member of the rap community who looked utterly fed. They put down a couple of jäger bombs and she had her photo taken with a couple of baldy hooligan esque muppets[/quote]
Home for the weekend Piles?

Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
When - This evening between 7 and 8 pm
Where - A random pub in the midlands of England
Wearing - A pair of skinny navy jeans and an anorak which he had all but the top button closed on
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 746382, member: 1137”]Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
Wearing - A pair of skinny navy jeans and an anorak which he had all but the top button closed on
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots[/quote]

Top spot.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 746382, member: 1137”]Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots[/quote]

Spot of the year.
5/5

That’s a spot.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 746385, member: 181”]Spot of the year.
5/5[/quote]
+1

“Random Pub” minus 0.5 pts
“Midlands”, no town specified - minus 0.5pts
Song named not stated - minus 0.5pts

3.5pts

Btw, who the fuck is Kasabian?

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 746392, member: 1503”]
Btw, who the fuck is Kasabian?[/quote]
Charles Manson’s getaway driver.

Linda have sex change?
btw, she wasn’t Chuck’s getaway driver.

Who, what? Definitely not a spot, never heard of him

Surely a spot of Diego Maradona beats the shit out of some no mark tosser lead singer of some useless bog standard UK ‘rock’ band?

is the below not waht kasabain are most famous for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcNBHmfl9E

Link Walshe drunkenly roaring at a junkie or Puke singing rebel songs with Kasabian?

The Puke wins hands down.

couldnt go into a bar in town without bumping into an ex Irish international

Emmet Byrne in Stags Head

Eddie Halvey in Bar 37

Fucking Steve Walsh nearly ruining everything with his mobile video.