Celeb Spotting 🐐

Couldn’t be arsed posting it up in the proper format but the French number 8 Pickamole (not sure if thats the spelling) was eating a burger out of the chip wagon on Camden Street Saturday night circa 3.30 am.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 746382, member: 1137”]Who - Tom Meighan, lead singer of Kasabian
When - This evening between 7 and 8 pm
Where - A random pub in the midlands of England
Wearing - A pair of skinny navy jeans and an anorak which he had all but the top button closed on
Aob - The craic was mighty and I had just sang a rousing rendition of Spancil Hill when Tom decided to sing some class of an rebel/slash anti English somg, he stopped half way when someone at the bar tried to take a video and then resumed when the phone was put away. He then bought me and the group I was with a Sambuca each and told us his Grand father was from Donegal and he had strong Donegal roots[/quote]

:clap:

A noble spot & interaction.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 746392, member: 1503”]“Random Pub” minus 0.5 pts
“Midlands”, no town specified - minus 0.5pts
Song named not stated - minus 0.5pts

3.5pts

Btw, who the fuck is Kasabian?[/quote]

I think 3.5 is being generous here. The Puke is being far too vague about this “spot” and there is a smell of bullshit from it. We need more details.

Unfortunately for you, and your request for more details, I am the adjudicator around these parts and my decision is final.

There seems to be a concerted attempt by a cohort of malcontents, to sully a tremendous spot by Puke.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 746762, member: 181”]Unfortunately for you, and your request for more details, I am the adjudicator around these parts and my decision is final.

There seems to be a concerted attempt by a cohort of malcontents, to sully a tremendous spot by Puke.[/quote]

You’re probably too gullible for this important role. Do you believe any old shite you’re told? Unless The Puke gives us more details of this alleged spot a lot of us are going to file it as bullshit.

You can file it where ever you want mate, but your file don’t matter a fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

Well that’s good news for Puke. He can churn out any oul bollix he likes and he’ll have a simpleton like you eating out of his hand.

Absolutely ridiculous “adjudicating” by The Runt here. It’s extremely rare that Sandymount Red calls anything correctly but my gridiron adviser is spot on here.

A spot of a singer singing is hardly credible is it? Similar to spotting some cunt like Mick Galwey outside Thomond Park

If you don’t like it, you know where the door is

Strong and firm policing of his thread:clap:The Runt cleaning house here.

Fucking Kasabian.

I’d say half the posters in here would struggle to place him (I know I havent a clue what he looks like) yet the Runt gives the spot 5/5.

You couldn’t make this shit up.

They love their music in Clare doncha know.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 746777, member: 24”]Fucking Kasabian.

I’d say half the posters in here would struggle to place him (I know I havent a clue what he looks like) yet the Runt gives the spot 5/5.

You couldn’t make this shit up.[/quote]

The Runt’s reign is surely up by now?

A member of a very well known Rock/Indie Band from Leicester in England pays homage to his Irish roots by taking part in a sing song & buying a round for Puke & co is very much a great spot.

Is that Frank Skinner?

One, take control of me
You’re messing with the enemy

He’s a nobody, the vast majority of people wouldn’t even know what he looks like, puke included

Perhaps if others had been as helpful as Puke was in getting me elected then I would look more favorably on their spots too.