Celeb Spotting 🐐

Plus was walking in the direction of the restaurant he owns in a car with his name on it so it could all have happened when he was at/on his way to work.

On the way to work doesn’t preclude it from being a spot. For example, if you saw Trevor Welsh in Dublin airport on his way to Basel to commentate in a Europa League game then that would be a spot. LINK WALSHe, please confirm.

I apologise on behalf of the forum for the stupidity on show from my fellow county men. The south wexford sea air has warped their brains.

Scrunchie - I know you’re relatively new but knowing a celeb makes no difference to their status. Search for Gary O’Brien as an example.

Croppy - spotting someone on the way too or from work is valid. Spotting them at work is not.

Not sure why Mac[/USER] & [USER=9]Bandage felt the need to clarify a rule on my behalf, but they are both correct in their interpretation of the rules.

Its a Wexford thing Runt

[quote=“Mac, post: 765067, member: 109”]I apologise on behalf of the forum for the stupidity on show from my fellow county men. The south wexford sea air has warped their brains.

Scrunchie - I know you’re relatively new but knowing a celeb makes no difference to their status. Search for Gary O’Brien as an example.

Croppy - spotting someone on the way too or from work is valid. Spotting them at work is not.[/quote]

Hmmm, I seem to remember a spot of Dara O’Brian on his way in to the Excel Stadium at the Olympics being rejected for that very reason.

Shoddy.

Chaos. Who’s in charge again?

There’s no chaos. Just stupid Wexford people.

[quote=“croppy_boy, post: 765078, member: 306”]Hmmm, I seem to remember a spot of Dara O’Brian on his way in to the Excel Stadium at the Olympics being rejected for that very reason.

Shoddy.[/quote]

That call was most likely made because of a personal grudge against you.

London was taken as an entirety for the Olympics and Mr O Briain was working for the BBC at the event, quite frankly not a spot.

It’s a lack of consistency like this, along with your high levels of dimwitedness and lack of basic intelligence, that make you unfit for the adjudication position.

What’s the point of being in power if you can’t use it to settle scores?

I spotted Alan Milton, former GAA journalist and now head of Communications for the GAA last night. However if I posted that as a spot, it would be so divisive that it would tear this forum apart. So I am not going to.

Good call.

I spotted Patricia McKenna and David Davin Power in the last few days but wouldn’t deem them famous enough to be called celebs.

Now that’s a fucking spot.

I would urge others to be as sensible as me and Farmer

Just for the record I spotted brent pope, Colm O’Rourke, & some fella I’m pretty sure is famous was talking to me at the bar (all at punchestown on Tuesday). I wouldn’t have passed these as spots for anyone else, so I won’t pass them for myself.

arsehole

Wouldnt be a fan of that man to put it mildly.