Celeb Spotting 🐐

Live spot of Billy Connolly in the bar in the Shelbourne

Live spot: Suzanne from Fair City pushing a buggy (possibly MacLaren or Cosatto) through St Anne’s Park, Raheny.

Outstanding detail.

she served me a few scooners in sydney.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 762047, member: 686”]Outstanding detail.

she served me a few scooners in sydney.[/quote]
Where was she workin kp

PJ O’Briens on King Street.

I was driving a BobCat in an underground carpark job at the time and the dust would be caked up in your throat come 3pm.

She had a crooked shron on her but was a friendly sort in fairness and had a grand soft arse on her.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 762164, member: 686”]PJ O’Briens on King Street.

I was driving a BobCat in an underground carpark job at the time and the dust would be caked up in your throat come 3pm.

She had a crooked shron on her but was a friendly sort in fairness and had a grand soft arse on her.[/quote]
Bobcats are some craic

Dangerous machines as you can’t really see out of them very well. I actually took over from an Ozzy lad who used to be popping pills all weekend an would come in on Mondays as paranoid as fuck… he would jump out of the bobcat every 2 minutes convinced he was going to run someone over. He was demoted to the shovel and I got sent on the Bobcat course. Handiest 2 months I ever worked.

I seen a lad in a bobcat pulled off the 5th floor of a building that was being demolished in the bronx when a bar of steel that was sticking out of a lump of concrete he was pushing off got caught in the bucket and took him with it

Doubt he survived that…?

No

I saw a lad who is part of some group called LMFAO in Gatwick on Friday. Using Kasabian as a benchmark I assume this is a corker of a spot.

Not a spot

[quote=“Sidney, post: 751439, member: 183”]Who: Sofie Grabol, star of Danish TV series “Forbrydelsen” (The Killing)
Where/When: 1730 train service between Marsta Junction and Stockholm Central, Sweden, Thursday March 21, 2013, 1730-1820
Demeanour: sitting pensively
Wearing: A black bubble jacket, jeans and black ankle length boots. She was sitting in the seat in front of me and quickly alighted the train at the terminus before walking away ahead of me at a brisk pace.[/quote]
Great spot Sidney!

:rolleyes:

Why do you have to be such a cunt on here when its well known you’re actually sound in real life?

for the sake of the forum

What?!

Who. Mick Wallace
Famous for. Insolvent property developer. Incompetent TD. Tax dodger. Owns a corporate box in the Stadio delle Alpi.
Where. Summerhill, Dublin 1.
When. 8am this morning.
Wearing. No idea he was in his car, so could have been naked from the waist down for all I know.
Other notes. Mick was sitting high up in his 04 lhd BMW X5, heading in the direction of Parnell Square when he turned left down Cumberland St. He was possibly going to park up in Clery’s car park and wander down to his trattoria for breakfast. The car was emblazoned with the word Wallace so I suspect he feels no need to be inconspicuous.

I can also confirm that he was on his own and no other TDs were in the car with him at this early hour.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 765035, member: 706”]Who. Mick Wallace
Famous for. Insolvent property developer. Incompetent TD. Tax dodger. Owns a corporate box in the Stadio delle Alpi.
Where. Summerhill, Dublin 1.
When. 8am this morning.
Wearing. No idea he was in his car, so could have been naked from the waist down for all I know.
Other notes. Mick was sitting high up in his 04 lhd BMW X5, heading in the direction of Parnell Square when he turned left down Cumberland St. He was possibly going to park up in Clery’s car park and wander down to his trattoria for breakfast. The car was emblazoned with the word Wallace so I suspect he feels no need to be inconspicuous.

I can also confirm that he was on his own and no other TDs were in the car with him at this early hour.[/quote]
Surely not a spot as half the posters on here know him personally?

:rolleyes: