Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 770796, member: 24ā€]Connolly is smokinā€™ hot and reasonably well known.

Surely thatā€™s enough to deem her a celeb?[/quote]

Never heard of her either, and sheā€™s a munter.

Your opinion means nothing

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 770796, member: 24ā€]Connolly is smokinā€™ hot and reasonably well known.

Surely thatā€™s enough to deem her a celeb?[/quote]

Highly debatable but my comment was more in relation to another ā€œspotā€ starting with, I know itā€™s not a spot butā€¦

I was in the company of Tony Kelly former H Block escapee last Saturday night along with the brother of one of the 1981 Hunger Strikers. I presume this would not count as a spot The Runt?

No not a spot, but definitely worthy of discussion somewhere.

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 770792, member: 686ā€]Spotted Lucy Helmore yesterday. Wife of Bryan Ferry for over 20 years. A stunning woman in her hay day.

Has a holiday home down the road here.

Often filled petrol for the man himself back when they were together.[/quote]

Was he an alright sort?

Aw boohoo mac. Us the missus blanking you again? Tick tock ā€¦

:D:clap:

:smiley:

Nah mate. I was having a dump. Going for another 1 shortly.

No idea really. Them were the days when you didnt have to leave your car when getting petrol filled. He always looked wreckedā€¦ but they had a scatter of young kids at the time so no surprise there I guess.

Truth be known as a horn dog of a teenager id have been more in awe of her at the timeā€¦ Taking every opportunity to get a quick glimpse of her bare thighs as youā€™d be handed a crisp 20 pound note out the window.

:wink:

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 770867, member: 686ā€]No idea really. Them were the days when you didnt have to leave your car when getting petrol filled. He always looked wreckedā€¦ but they had a scatter of young kids at the time so no surprise there I guess.

Truth be known as a horn dog of a teenager id have been more in awe of her at the timeā€¦ Taking every opportunity to get a quick glimpse of her bare thighs as youā€™d be handed a crisp 20 pound note out the window.

;)[/quote]
a lovely lady alright.

1 Like

So youre full of shit. Who knew:rolleyes:

:smiley:

Live spot:

Paul Galvin in the Art of Coffee on Harcourt Road. We exchanged glances briefly, in a mutual beard appreciation thing, I reckon.

I saw Bill Cullen on Merrion Row on Thursday lunchtime but Iā€™m not posting it in the usual format.

This thread is dead.

Who : Don Baker
Famous For: One of Irelandā€™s most well known blues musicians and sometime actor (In the Name of the Father)
Where: Sauna, Knightsbrook Hotel, Trim
When Sunday morning c11:30 am
Wearing: Black shorts, flip flops and assorted jewellery
Demeanour: Sweaty gangster
Other notes: Don was already in the sauna as myself and a few colleagues who had attended a wedding the night before arrived. One of the lads twigged Don and asked was he staying in the hotel. Don is a resident of Trim but has a membership for the hotel gym. He asked what the wedding band were like and was a bit perplexed when we said there was a silent disco after. Don had never heard of this and when we explained the concept, he sniffed loudly and exclaimed ā€˜Sounds shitā€™ and left the sauna for a cold shower followed by a dip in the pool.

Iā€™ll give that as a spot.
Not even a c-list celeb but a good level of interaction.

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 771614, member: 9ā€]I saw Bill Cullen on Merrion Row on Thursday lunchtime but Iā€™m not posting it in the usual format.

This thread is dead.[/quote]
Only one man can save this thread

Who: Colin Farrell
Famous for: Hollywood actor, so called former ā€˜hellraiserā€™, banging Britney
Where: Tribeca restaurant, Ranelagh, Dublin
When: Last night, Thursday 16th May, 9.30pm
Other Notes: Myself and my work colleagues were departing from Tribeca after a lovely meal. As we walked out the door I noticed some bloke holding it open for us. Just as I passed him I twigged that it was actually Mr Farrell. One of my female colleagues remarked that he was taller than she would have thought and that his friend that was with him was ā€˜very cuteā€™. He was dressed in a long black coat, gelled back hair and sported a prominant earring. Colin proceed to the welcome area to enquire about the availability of a table.