Celeb Spotting šŸ

I canā€™t believe someone would claim Shaun McMahon and Philip Greene as celebrity spots.

There is no debate on this. This Fitz fella is not a celeb and donā€™t try and claim he is.
NCC is not trying to defend any clique here, heā€™s just speaking the truth. This guardian lad ainā€™t no celeb either.

fat pitz is not a celeb either is the internet dweeb

I never took NCC for part of the establishment. This whole thing stinks of a whitewash and cover up.

if being part of the establishment is thinng fat pitz isnt a celeb then im proudly part of the establishment:p

Does Pat Fitz have his own fan club page on Facebook like this proud son of Offaly?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/barryglendenning

Your anti gaa outlook is blinding you to the celeb status of Fat Pitz, NCC. Take the splinter out of your eye my child.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Does Pat Fitz have his own fan club page on Facebook like this proud son of Offaly?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/barryglendenning[/quote]

The fact that four eyes here has taken the shilling from Tony Oā€™Beanz Knight of the Realm makes him even more odious in my eyes.

he sounds like a cunt - he isnt even the editor of the website

Barry Glendenning is the deputy sports editor of guardian.co.uk. He is a former staffer with Hot Press magazine in Ireland and has written for bad television programmes, reasonably good radio programmes, the Irish Sunday Independent, Menā€™s Health and several other publications he canā€™t remember off the top of his head

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

yeah - not only is he not a celeb- he is a twat too

i will never get too many spoots down in clare, so i hope this one passes .

Who: Davy Fitz
Where: The Sacntuary in the queens ennis sat Night
Time: 2 ish
Wearing: canā€™t remeber (pretty Blottoed)
Accompanied By: 3 young ladys vying for his attention all of which were taller than him
Famous for: Being a Pint sized Maniac.

Who: Ken Doherty
Where: Regency Hotel Drumcondra
Time: Around 4pm last Saturday
Wearing: Black shirt, jeans.

Other notes: Ken was in attendance for the poker tournament which was on at the time. I spotted him during the first break.

I decided not to have a few words with Ken as I was playing very badly at the time and needed to clear my head. Also Ken is quiet small. I would hazard a guess he is about 5 foot 7.

Didnā€™t Tinnion also once claim Willie Doran as a celebrity spot?

Celebrity? If it was gobshite spotting then maybeā€¦.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Didnt Tinnion also once claim Willie Doran as a celebrity spot?

Celebrity? If it was gobshite spotting then maybe.[/quote]

Bandage also claimed DOC and Fogey as celeb spots I think

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Who: Ken Doherty
Where: Regency Hotel Drumcondra
Time: Around 4pm last Saturday
Wearing: Black shirt, jeans.

Other notes: Ken was in attendance for the poker tournament which was on at the time. I spotted him during the first break.

I decided not to have a few words with Ken as I was playing very badly at the time and needed to clear my head. Also Ken is quiet small. I would hazard a guess he is about 5 foot 7.[/quote]

I spotted him once to (too long ago to claim as a spot). Heā€™s a tiny fook altogether. Short, skinny and his head looked too big for his body too. And his hair is crap

Knowing Bandage as well as I do (not intimately I might add) Iā€™d say spotting the likes of DOC and the Carlow sub goalie and then reporting on them in an over exaggerated, breathless style would be the very epitome of a good post on a thread like this.

Iā€™d heard of Glendenning too, by the way, if it makes any odds. Used buy Hot Press the odd time when I was gettin a long bus journey as it was a little cheaper than other magazines and would keep you reading all the way across the country.

I concur. Very small and weedy.

As puke might sayā€¦ youā€™d break him in two with a shoulder

Who: Duncan Stewart
Famous for: Being a rubbish TV presenter, saying ā€˜you may not see it or smell itā€™, getting pushed into a lake in Stephens Green
Where: Outside Stephens Green shopping centre
Time: Around 1.30pm today.
Wearing: Brown leather jacket, shirt, biege trousers and shoes.
Company: A bird around the same age as him.