Celeb Spotting šŸ

Turns out we have a mutual friend Bandage. Ragin I forgot to ask him to give TFKā€™s astro team a plug on the pod. Heā€™s a sound fella, got him to leave my brother a voicemail saying he was interested in doing a piece on his football career, he was delighted with it.

Puke deserves a major apology after this, Bandage. The hurt you put that man and his family through during FatPitzgate was frankly disgraceful.

Glendenning is a cracking spot.

Former stand-up comedian and subsequent writer in Hot Press. Very funny in the Guardian. Iā€™m with you all the way on this one Tinnion.

I donā€™t know this fook.

This is embarassing. Rock and Bandage standing up for Tinnion for a lad that clearly ainā€™t a celebrity. Has this fella (See, I still cant remember his name!) even picked a couple of balls out of a drum for a GAA Draw?
Not a celebrity.
Plus heā€™s a biffo.

Itā€™s the old school tie brigade backing each other up Flano, this guy is a no mark any reasonable person would never have heard of. Disgraceful the way these guys close ranks and back each other up then victimise poor auld Pukey.

i dont know who this cunt is

here hereā€¦

More people dont know this guy so he could hardly be classed as a Celeb. Puke was victimized over Pat Fitz and probbably harshly so by Bandage in light of this backing up a persons celebrity status.

double standards by bandage

Bandages idea of what constitutes a celeb have always been suspect anyway.

It was all too easy for the ā€˜old firmā€™ to gang up on auld Puke, he was seen as a soft touch when all the hard men showed up to rubbish his celeb spot. Well I tell ye one thing smart men that ye are, at least I heard of Pat Fitz, I never heard of this no mark. Some geek who as far as I can gather records his musings and sticks them up on a podcast.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Puke even has cause for an action here, thereā€™s plenty solicitors out there wouldnā€™t think twice about taking on such an obvious injustice as this, I could see Gareth Pierce offering Puke ā€˜No foal no feeā€™ terms here. This day will live long in infamy, mark me.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]It was all too easy for the ā€˜old firmā€™ to gang up on auld Puke, he was seen as a soft touch when all the hard men showed up to rubbish his celeb spot. Well I tell ye one thing smart men that ye are, at least I heard of Pat Fitz, I never heard of this no mark. Some geek who as far as I can gather records his musings and sticks them up on a podcast.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Puke even has cause for an action here, thereā€™s plenty solicitors out there wouldnā€™t think twice about taking on such an obvious injustice as this, I could see Gareth Pierce offering Puke ā€˜No foal no feeā€™ terms here. This day will live long in infamy, mark me.[/quote]

i agree - i take all these celeb spots on a case by case basis but some dweeb who has a podcast isnt a celeb

SS** I am getting on to john devane first thing in the morning:)ā€¦

Heā€™s your man The Puke, he knows what itā€™s like to be blaggarded, and blaggarded you were make no mistake.

Tell him you want to go all the way. I could see these buckos begging to settle on the steps of the courthouse.

fat pitz is still not a celeb though - lets get that straight

Puke, you need to know that itā€™s only true celebrity spots of this calibre that qualify for this thread.

Ah fuck that. You ARE owed an apology.

[quote=ā€œsid waddellā€]Puke, you need to know that itā€™s only true celebrity spots of this calibre that qualify for this thread.

Ah fuck that. You ARE owed an apology.[/quote]

im not one to defend the gga but a player is more of a celebrity than an admnistrator

Sounds like theyā€™ve got to NCC, you can disavow everything from that handle from now on. The real NCC has been put to silence by THEM.

Shameful protection of the clique there NCC, Fat Pitz is a well known name in GAA circles. Bandageā€™s two spots are NOT celebrities. Pitz even got to pick a ball out of a pot on live TV last week. Thatā€™s proper celeb stuff.