Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]well I hope you played your “cynical” best against Landers.
“wellcome back Liam McCarthy we missed you” ha ha[/quote]

I was on the same team as the cunt! Couldn’t get a pop off the bad bastard at all :smiley:

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Are you kidding me!
I remember seeing Michael Bradley around Ardmore in his shorts was like having the Bay City Rollers at your 21st![/quote]

who is michael bradley?

Who: Daniel O’Donnell

Famous for: crap music but being the darling of every granny around the country

When: Last night

Where: Flight EI179 Heathrow to Dublin (Seat:Row 3/4 ish)

Wearing: Standard smart casual gear…slacks, open shirt,etc.

Looked fairly relaxed in fairness even though the flight had being delayed 2 hours due to weather.

Who: Craig Doyle

Famous for: wimbeldon presenter and other shite sports on BBC despite the fact he hasnt a clue about sport

When: this afternoon

Where: covent garden

Wearing: one of those american eagle grey v neck jumper with jeans

At: With some blonde one (decent enuf but not that great either) presumably his wife as both were pushing buggies

Craig Doyle made the big move to ITV a while back. He does their Champions League highlights programme and a few other bits and pieces.

A productive weekend.

Who: One of the o connor twins

Famous for: bein named after lockes twins, hurlin for cork

When: sat night 11pm

Where: an droichead beag, dingle

Wearing: shirt

Who: mary coughlan

Famous for: current tanaiste,

When: sun night 10pm

Where: freeneys, galway

Who: Kurt Russell
Famous for: All round ledge.
When: Saturday afternoon
Where: Santa Anita.
Notes: He was enjoying a crafty smoke before the formalities of presenting the Breeders Cup to the winning connections.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Who: Kurt Russell
Famous for: All round ledge.
When: Saturday afternoon
Where: Santa Anita.
Notes: He was enjoying a crafty smoke before the formalities of presenting the Breeders Cup to the winning connections.[/quote]

Snake? Snake fuckin Plisskin!!!

Get the fuck out of here…

I thought he’d be taller. :smiley:

Who: Irish ‘comedian’ Dave McSavage.
Where: Toner’s pub, Baggot Street.
When: Tonight.
Wearing: Greenish jacket and bedecked in a scarf. Was also wearing shoes and trousers.
Other Information: Walked into the pub, milled through my party while apologising, did an abrupt u-turn and shoved through us and went back outside.

McSavage is a cunt. I will add this belief to the cunts thread now that I think of it.

Who: Arnold Schwartzeneger
Famous for: Actor, Governor of California
When: Saturday
Wearing: Can’t remember, but a jacket of some sort and had the shite dyed out of his hair.
Other Info: Came down from the stand waving, I was about four feet from him and the Latino lads around me were jeering “Up Obama” at him.

Is your plan to drip feed us these Celeb spots over the winter or is at case of your memory is only recalling them as the haze of booze clears?

Ah fuck, “Dutch” Schaefer and Snake Plisskin?!! This is unprecendented and blows the shite out of Pukes Fat Pitz.

I could only muster up the energy to put up my trophy celeb spot yesterday as I was so jet lagged. I have another one, but I think adding that jennet would ruin the aesthetic of the other two.

I even have a photo of Russell, My Boy Blue. Unfortunately he was only about four feet away at the other side of a little hedge and I couldn’t reach to get an autograph, seemed like a sound fcuker in fairness. Was mucking about with a couple of ordinary gate men at the track.

Snake Plissken, R.J. MacReady, Jack Burton, Det. Lt. Nicholas ‘Nick’ Frescia, Gabriel “Gabe” Cash, Wyatt Earp, Commander Stronghold, Stuntman Mike.

All cinematic legends.

Well done sir.

Locke’s post on The Apprentice thread reminded me of an encounter I had yesterday. Do Apprentice candidates count as celeb spots? I need a ruling please.

Who: Nicky O’Callaghan from Irish edition of The Apprentice.

Where: The Swedish Food Company, Baggot Street, Dublin 2.

Wearing: Black heels, black tights, black knee-length skirt, black jacket.

Sporting: An orange face.

Other Information: I was in the shop queue when a bird and bloke strolled in and joined the queue behind me. They were conversing between themselves and she was dominating the conversation. It soon became clear she was bitching and then I copped she was bitching about The Apprentice. She was going on about how one of the other candidates (female name - can’t remember who) had rung her up on Tuesday to apologise for some of the things she had said about our Nicky on Monday’s show. I haven’t watched it in a few weeks - can anyone shed any light on who it would have been? Yer wan was claiming that they only showed certain things she said and edited it to appear controversial and said she hoped they could be friends. Nicky told her male companion that she listened to yer wan’s explanation and then told her, ‘No, I don’t want to be friends with you’ and hung up.

Also: So, I was in front of them but when you get up to the counter there’s a few people serving so when she got up beside me I had a stare and I had another one when I was paying. I have since checked the website on TV3 and confirm that it was indeed Nicky.

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice

[quote=“Bandage”]Locke’s post on The Apprentice thread reminded me of an encounter I had yesterday. Do Apprentice candidates count as celeb spots? I need a ruling please.

Who: Nicky O’Callaghan from Irish edition of The Apprentice.

Where: The Swedish Food Company, Baggot Street, Dublin 2.

Sporting: An orange face.

Other Information: I was in the shop queue when a bird and bloke strolled in and joined the queue behind me. They were conversing between themselves and she was dominating the conversation. It soon became clear she was bitching and then I copped she was bitching about The Apprentice. She was going on about how one of the other candidates (female name - can’t remember who) had rung her up on Tuesday to apologise for some of the things she had said about our Nicky on Monday’s show. I haven’t watched it in a few weeks - can anyone shed any light on who it would have been? Yer wan was claiming that they only showed certain things she said and edited it to appear controversial and said she hoped they could be friends. Nicky told her male companion that she listened to yer wan’s explanation and then told her, ‘No, I don’t want to be friends with you’ and hung up.

Also: So, I was in front of them but when you get up to the counter there’s a few people serving so when she got up beside me I had a stare and I had another one when I was paying. I have since checked the website on TV3 and confirm that it was indeed Nicky.

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice[/quote]

For the fact it’s so topical and you have so much detail I would grant you this a spot. I don’t hold much weight around here though.

Has this Nicky fella ever pulled balls out of a glass bowl on the State Broadcaster?

Seems weak to me.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Has this Nicky fella ever pulled balls out of a glass bowl on the State Broadcaster?
[/quote]

Sounds like an episode of Telly Bingo to me.