Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“artfoley”]from wiki

Lansbury revealed a firestorm that destroyed the family’s Malibu home in September 1970 was a blessing in disguise, as it prompted a move to a rural area of County Cork in Ireland, where her children were separated from the hard drugs with which they had been experimenting. [/quote]

Explains the bales of cocaine coming in with the tide on the cork coast.

I’ll need a ruling on this one.

When: Tonight, 10.30pm.
Where: Taxi Rank outside Dublin Airport.
Who: The Southampton Football squad.
All Wearing: Club tracksuits and trainers.
Other Information: I was initially unsure what team they were. But once I got closer I spotted the club crest on the tracksuit tops and I recognised Bradley Wright-Phillips. They were in boisterous form despite their 3-2 loss earlier in the day at Burnley.

[quote=“Bandage”]I’ll need a ruling on this one.

When: Tonight, 10.30pm.
Where: Taxi Rank outside Dublin Airport.
Who: The Southampton Football squad.
All Wearing: Club tracksuits and trainers.
Other Information: I was initially unsure what team they were. But once I got closer I spotted the club crest on the tracksuit tops and I recognised Bradley Wright-Phillips. They were in boisterous form despite their 3-2 loss earlier in the day at Burnley.[/quote]

no

Celeb Spot: GPA head honcho Dessie Farrell and former Dublin and Na Fianna player and current TV3 pundit Senan Connell
Where: Dublin’s ponciest bar, Cafe en Seine
When: Saturday Decembe 13th into Sunday December 14th,
Midnight-ish
Dessie was dressed in a smart casual style (light blue and white striped shirt and jeans) but enough to make him stand out from the ultra-hip crowd. He fielded the drunken attention of one of the female members of my group with good grace and humour. I unfortunately failed to get a glimpse of Connell’s gear. That regret will live with me for some time.

It was her alright. 2nd time I’ve seen her but the last time was outside Celeb spot rules. I didn’t include her in the Part Deux thread either because of the high chance of seeing her again.

She lives down by the coast in East Cork. Don’t know how many times she stays over here but it’s quite a bit afaik.

[quote=“artfoley”]also apparently locke is a 19 year old bird

check out the first result here

http://www.google.ie/search?q=angela+lansbury+midleton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a[/quote]

If anything this link will confirm any doubters to the spot. And yes, my real name is Aoife Ni Cnoic… you can call me Rocky.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Celeb Spot: GPA head honcho Dessie Farrell and former Dublin and Na Fianna player and current TV3 pundit Senan Connell
Midnight-ish
Dessie was dressed in a smart casual style (light blue and white striped shirt and jeans) but enough to make him stand out from the ultra-hip crowd. He fielded the drunken attention of one of the female members of my group with good grace and humour. I unfortunately failed to get a glimpse of Connell’s gear. That regret will live with me for some time.[/quote]

not a spot

[quote=“sid waddell”]Celeb Spot: GPA head honcho Dessie Farrell and former Dublin and Na Fianna player and current TV3 pundit Senan Connell
Midnight-ish
Dessie was dressed in a smart casual style (light blue and white striped shirt and jeans) but enough to make him stand out from the ultra-hip crowd. He fielded the drunken attention of one of the female members of my group with good grace and humour. I unfortunately failed to get a glimpse of Connell’s gear. That regret will live with me for some time.[/quote]

Senan was spotted in a lock in in Coppers on Friday night/Saturday morning also. He was sporting a wine shirt and jeans at that stage. I fell out of the place at 5am so if Senan kept it going all day Saturday I’d say you can assume he was wearing the same wine shirt on Saturday albeit with a few stains. Also spotted in Coppers on Friday night were the Brogan brothers but not counting it as a spot as GAA players in Choppers are 2 a penny.

My first in a while

Celeb: Kevin O’ Connell (Kevo from scratch saturday).
Date:Friday 12/12/08 approx 7.45pm
Wearing: Jeans and maybe a shirt.
Appearance: A bit older than I remember him to be and his hair is longer. I thought he looked a tad feminine to be homest. Maybe he never got out of the habit of putting on mark-up
In the company of: A few mates.
Mood: Seasonal & jovial. Was laughing and joking with a few random punters who had joined him for some celeb banter.

[quote=“Fran”]My first in a while

Appearance: A bit older than I remember him to be and his hair is longer. I thought he looked a tad feminine to be homest. Maybe he never got out of the habit of putting on mark-up
Mood: Seasonal & jovial. Was laughing and joking with a few random punters who had joined him for some celeb banter.[/quote]

fran by the sound of it you had a good look at his arse

I tried but he was actually sitting on a stool.

Mood: Seasonal & jovial. Was laughing and joking with a few random punters who had joined him for some celeb banter.[/quote]

Deadly Spot. Rapid. :smiley:

I was in Kielys as well on Friday and saw him.

Thanks for the confirmation Farmer. I was actually right beside him and didn’t notice him until he was pointed out

[quote=“Fran”]
Appearance: A bit older than I remember him to be [/quote]

Hmmm…

Saw Luke Fitzgerald in H&M in Dundrum on Friday night. Wearing some fancy pair of jeans and a fancy jacket. Can’t be arsed going through the rest of the details.

:smiley:

[quote=“Mac”]Saw Luke Fitzgerald in H&M in Dundrum on Friday night. Wearing some fancy pair of jeans and a fancy jacket. Can’t be arsed going through the rest of the details.

[/quote]

Who is Luke Fitzgerald Mac ?

Read the Rugby thread DB - you’ll see him mentioned there a good bit. Commonly known amongst Leinster fans as “Ledge”

When: Today, 12.45pm.

Who: RTE’s Ryan Tubridy.

Where: Merrion Row through to Stephen’s Green.

Wearing: Brown brogues, blue jeans, that same brown jacket he always wears and a grey scarf with narrow pink stripe.

Other information: I was at the pedestrian crossing by Foley’s Pub when I noticed Mr Tubridy standing in front of me waiting for the ‘little green man to appear’. When it did, he skipped ahead in a very feminine manner and gained some yards on me.

What disturbed me was a couple of car drivers beeping at him and excitedly waving and he sheepishly waved back in each instance. Sad bastards. He then proceeded onwards to Stephen’s Green where a number of girls were selling charity badges for the ISPCC. They all ran towards him and he seemed to be pointing back as if to imply that he’d already purchased one back down the road.

He continued walking without exchanging cash for a badge (Note: I didn’t see any badge on his person so he may have lied to the youngsters). He then crossed the road at the top of Kildare Street and I lost him at that stage.