Celeb Spotting 🐐

You’re obviously discounting the match on Saturday last.

I could have played well against that crowd, but I was dicounting that, as Bernards bone of contention was that he didnt get a run in the autumn internationals and he was muck in the run up to them. His trial was the munster leinster match in RDS, bit of pressure, he fell apart.

He wouldn’t be my first choice Blaa but I wouldn’t consider him muck. His line-out throwing was excellent at the weekend and he’s often very lively in open play

he cant handle pressure Fran, never delivers on the big occasion, much like a lot of his ladyboy teamates.

Anyway, apologies for the thread hijack, but the fact we are dicussing him, indicates his status. Good spot.

apologies if its a bit late.

Sharon ni Bheoloin on Grafton Street Sunday 23rd November.

she was with her kid and was wearing very tight jeans, doing christmas shopping i assume.
some arse on her. I got caught looking at here arse by my squeeze and she was not happy i can tell you.
SNB always wears too much make up on the news but when i seen her she looked fresh faced and ready for me to blow my load on her tits(or maybe i just imagined that last bit)

[quote=“josepi73”]apologies if its a bit late.

Sharon ni Bheoloin on Grafton Street Sunday 23rd November.

she was with her kid and was wearing very tight jeans, doing christmas shopping i assume.
some arse on her. I got caught looking at here arse by my squeeze and she was not happy i can tell you.
SNB always wears too much make up on the news but when i seen her she looked fresh faced and ready for me to blow my load on her tits(or maybe i just imagined that last bit)[/quote]

great spot

Who: Seamus Power
Famous For : Been Dermot in Fair City
When : Today about 3.45pm
Where: Supermarket in South Wexford
Accompanied By: His young Son …

Who: Mark Vaughan

Famous for: Dublin and Kilmacud Crokes footballer. Having a ridiculous hairstyle.

Location: Smoking area of Flannerys of Camden Street around 12am.

Other info: Mark was having a cigarette with 3 friends. (2 females and 1 other chap). I would hazard a guess that one of the females was Mark’s girlfriend.

Mark did not look too inebriated. I did not engage in any chit chat with the spot but saluted him as I returned inside to my pint.

[quote=“Gaillimharais”]Who: Mark Vaughan

Famous for: Dublin and Kilmacud Crokes footballer. Having a ridiculous hairstyle.

Location: Smoking area of Flannerys of Camden Street around 12am.

Other info: Mark was having a cigarette with 3 friends. (2 females and 1 other chap). I would hazard a guess that one of the females was Mark’s girlfriend.

Mark did not look too inebriated. I did not engage in any chit chat with the spot but saluted him as I returned inside to my pint.[/quote]

not a celeb spot

I concur, spotting a GAA player in Flannery’s is liek spotting him playing a match.

Who: Angela Lansbery

When Today, around 11:30

Famous for: Playing Jessica Fletcher in TV’s longest running mystery series.

Other info: She was wearing a brown coat, grey trousers and brown shoes. Spotted her just past the veg section and she was pushing one of those half trolly’s so I take it she wasn’t going to take in a big shop. Contents of said trolly were apples, bananas and potatoes (roosters)

I remarked to her (in the interests of this thread) that the weather wasn’t too far off that in Cabot Cove (it was pissing it down outside). She laughed at this and I was happy with the fact that she had never heard anything like that before.

[quote=“Locke”]Who: Angela Lansbery

Other info: She was wearing a brown coat, grey trousers and brown shoes. Spotted her just past the veg section and she was pushing one of those half trolly’s so I take it she wasn’t going to take in a big shop. Contents of said trolly were apples, bananas and potatoes (roosters)

I remarked to her (in the interests of this thread) that the weather wasn’t too far off that in Cabot Cove (it was pissing it down outside). She laughed at this and I was happy with the fact that she had never heard anything like that before.[/quote]

Does she live in Ireland? I never knew this. I would stay well away from her, your liable to end up dead if you get too close to her.

Contents of said trolly were apples, bananas and potatoes (roosters)

[/quote]

I always thought she’d be a roosters woman.

That’s a magnificent spot Locke. Are you sure it was her or was it potentially a nervous old dear laughing at, but not understanding, your joke?

If it is true then I think it has to be up there for spot of the year…

I remarked to her (in the interests of this thread) that the weather wasn’t too far off that in Cabot Cove (it was pissing it down outside). She laughed at this and I was happy with the fact that she had never heard anything like that before.[/quote]

from wiki

Lansbury is the mother of two, stepmother of one, and a grandmother several times over. In an interview with Barbara Walters, Lansbury revealed a firestorm that destroyed the family’s Malibu home in September 1970 was a blessing in disguise, as it prompted a move to a rural area of County Cork in Ireland, where her children were separated from the hard drugs with which they had been experimenting. Her son Anthony Shaw, after a brief fling with acting, became producer/director of Murder, She Wrote and presently is a television executive and director. Her only daughter Deirdre and son-in-law, a chef, are restaurateurs in West Los Angeles.

also apparently locke is a 19 year old bird

check out the first result here

http://www.google.ie/search?q=angela+lansbury+midleton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

fantastic spot - up there with danicng babys spot in the strip club

The whole Bolton 1st team were in Lillies on Sat night,Andy O’Brien is one ugly clown and I think Kevin Davies is a ringer for John Merrick’s head

[quote=“artfoley”]from wiki

Lansbury is the mother of two, stepmother of one, and a grandmother several times over. In an interview with Barbara Walters, Lansbury revealed a firestorm that destroyed the family’s Malibu home in September 1970 was a blessing in disguise, as it prompted a move to a rural area of County Cork in Ireland, where her children were separated from the hard drugs with which they had been experimenting. Her son Anthony Shaw, after a brief fling with acting, became producer/director of Murder, She Wrote and presently is a television executive and director. Her only daughter Deirdre and son-in-law, a chef, are restaurateurs in West Los Angeles.[/quote]

You can’t get hard drugs in Co Cork? What a backwater.