Celeb Spotting 🐐

the aul one that was a judge on the apprentice

Don’t watch the programme.

Barely ever heard of Bill Cullen either. Aware that he presemted that show and wrote a book or something once.

this blonde munter here:p

http://www.simplyweddings.com/content.asp?contentid=1411

[quote=“north county corncrake”]this blonde munter here:p

http://www.simplyweddings.com/content.asp?contentid=1411[/quote]

the camera does her no favour :smiley:

to be honest i spent time looking for the worst pic :slight_smile:

On a related note,i saw Jerry Flannery in Langtons,Kilkenny one night last Year at the same pathetic carry on as is described above,these rugby heads are a shower of losers,ya wouldnt catch Kilkenny hurlers having to grovel in nightclubs…

Im after turning from Jamie Redknapp into Garth Crooks “just like that” as Paul Daniels would say,who the fuck is Garth Crooks could anyone tell me?

BBC pundit,ex-footballer,annoying fucker.

Scored for Tottenham in the cup final replay 1981 against Man City I think. One of the great cup finals. Played for Man U later.

Garth Crooks also famous for being one of the first two men to have sex live on the BBC.

ye wha?

He had sex with Sven on the BBC.

Ah right, get ye now

was the second one Liam Griffin?

David McSavage was doing a free comedy gig at the top of Grafton street yesterday afternoon. Am presuming this doesnt count as a spot?

afraid not - he is a street performer as well as doing gigs

LOL. Remember that alright. Funny stuff.

Who: RTE presenter and PR guru and advisor Bill O’Herlihy.
Where: Searson’s, Baggot Street.
When: Lunchtime today.
Wearing: Black suit, white shirt, tie, no jacket.
Other information: He was accompanied by another man and strode purposefully towards the carvery area. When we were leaving shortly afterwards we noticed Bill had purchased a soup and was buttering some bread at his table to have with it.

Only had a flashback to this earlier.

Who: Ken from Fair City

Famous for PLaying Ken the chef and brother of Dermot in Fair City.

Location Smoking area of Copper Face Jacks circa 2.30am December 23rd.

Wearing Can’t remember

Demeanour Pissed as a fart.

Other info This is my third time seeing Ken in Coppers. He’s obviously a fan of the place. Have never seen him sober in there.

Never seen anyone sober in choppers myself