Celeb Spotting šŸ

Fook it, I thought Iā€™d stick it up there anyway, I am trying to maintain some kind of a roll here after Mary McAleese the other night.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Thought Brendan Oā€™Connor was the cunt of the year?

:confused:[/quote]

For 2008 yes, iā€™m predicting Ryan will shade it this year.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Thatā€™s not a valid spot.

Two Fine Gael members at a young Fine Gael conference?[/quote]
Would spotting celebs outside Earls Court after the Brits be vaild? Just wondering, I would think that by all means it would be invalid.

I didnā€™t spot any, wasnā€™t trying to either, just found myself walking outside the Arena at 0040 on the night after I missed the last tube after a hew hints looking for the night bus stop.

What had you in London? Smashing city. http://www.tfl.gov.uk

That didnā€™t count either Sledge.

Who: Bernard Jackman

Famous for: Looking like Keith Wood, Not being able to throw a straight ball into a line out, Coming on against Wales in the 6 Nations last year and giving a penalty away which sealed the game for them.

Where: Topaz Petrol station Dundrum

When: Approx 10.23pm this evening

Wearing: Leinster Tracksuit and a pair of runners.

Other information: Bernard has just purchased 33.88 worth of fuel for his sporty looking Saab car. I turned and noticed him coming out of the shop. I nodded at him as if to say hello and he nodded back. I donā€™t know why as he doesnā€™t know me and has probably never seen me before.

I believe this is the second time Bernard has been spotted filling the car up at a petrol stationā€¦

Itā€™s a Leinster thing Mac

i think possibly he was wearin the exact same clothing in previous spot also too lazy to look it up though

Thats a fair oul memory yez both have.

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=101561&postcount=1289

Who: TV3ā€™s Apprentice Winner Brenda Shanahan
Where: On the pitch Semple Stadium, Thurles
When: Sunday, February 22nd 2009

The Apprentice winner was spotted on the pitch on Semple Stadium after the Portumna Ballyhale game on Sunday. She was dressed in a black top and jeans and had a Portumna head band round here neck. Brenda looked slightly lost as she mingled with other Portumna natives after Sundayā€™s historic win.

Who: Eamonn Cregan - Limerick Hurling Legend
When: last monday 12:35 pm
Where: Car park at Dunnes Stores Childers Road Limerick, he was securing his vehicle.

A legendary Limerick Hurler. All Ireland winner 1973, Multiple all star winner, intercounty manager of Clare, Limerick and Offaly. Sunday Game TV pundit.

Who : Larry Oā€™Gorman
Where : Wexford Rugby Club
When: approx 14.30 Sunday

[quote=ā€œcailinlochgarmanā€]Who : Larry Oā€™Gorman
Where : Wexford Rugby Club
When: approx 14.30 Sunday[/quote]

You really love going into detail donā€™t you :stuck_out_tongue:

you want detailā€¦ let me think i was post game so half dead

Larry was sporting a Navy V-Neck Jumper and Jeans , he was in the Rugby club to watch Wexford XV play North Kildare in Leinster Leagueā€¦ a game in which Wexford lostā€¦

[quote=ā€œcailinlochgarmanā€]you want detailā€¦ let me think i was post game so half dead
[/quote]

A bit of field hockey?

eh no ladies rugby ā€¦ as pre season training to the gaa season that is beginning

NCC will be along shortly to discuss the finer points of ladies rugby with you.

Him, Bandage, Farmer will all be along to tell you what they think of you.

You must have seen Art so.