Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]Who: Andy Black, christened Andrew.
Famous for: Being a professional Poker Player, placing 5th at the Main Event of 2005 WSOP, winner of Premier League Poker 2,having almost $4million dollars tournament prize money.

Where: Lower Mount Pleasant Avenue, Rathmines.

When: 3.20pm, Thursday, 19 February, 2009.

Other information: Mr Black was walking down the road with a bale of briquettes in each hand. He was wearing jeans, green sweatshirt and runners.[/quote]

Quality spot. Maith an fear.

Who: Mary McAleese

Famous for: wearing designer suits to foreign engagements

Where: in the back of a black 06 Merc speeding southbound on D’Olier St (from reading the papers today it seems she was on her way to address the 75th anniversary of Trinity’s Law Soc

When: Around 8pm, Thursday 19th February in the year of our lord two thousand and nine

Other information: I was coming out of the Screen cinema on the way to the Palace Bar. The car sped past at high speed but I still think it’s a valid spot, although I couldn’t even see what she was wearing.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Who: Mary McAleese

Where: in the back of a black 06 Merc speeding southbound on D’Olier St (from reading the papers today it seems she was on her way to address the 75th anniversary of Trinity’s Law Soc

When: Around 8pm, Thursday 19th February in the year of our lord two thousand and nine

Other information: I was coming out of the Screen cinema on the way to the Palace Bar. The car sped past at high speed but I still think it’s a valid spot, although I couldn’t even see what she was wearing.[/quote]

Doesn’t count as a spot as she was in her place of work, ie. Ireland

:stuck_out_tongue:

An 06 Merc. A fucking 06 car. Christ.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking Flango. 0 fucking 6. Recession central maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Who: Mary McAleese

Other information: I was coming out of the Screen cinema on the way to the Palace Bar. The car sped past at high speed but I still think it’s a valid spot, although I couldn’t even see what she was wearing.[/quote]

The Palace Bar is a nice spot for a few early ones,i got beer there at 9.45am on the morning of the 08 AI hurling final,they went down well.

Who: Paul O’ Connell

Famous for: putting the fear of god into them

Where: Waxy’s, Leicester Sq

When: Last night

Other information: Reassuringly the bird with him was very average. He left just as I was walking in prob shitting himself. Punters at the bar confirmed that yes, one of Ireland’s senior players was on the beer only a week before the England game. SCANDAL

He didn’t drop his Heineken cup medals when walking out by any chance KIB?

They were hanging from his neck, safe and sound.

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: Paul O’ Connell

Other information: Reassuringly the bird with him was very average. He left just as I was walking in prob shitting himself. Punters at the bar confirmed that yes, one of Ireland’s senior players was on the beer only a week before the England game. SCANDAL[/quote]

another munster player with a munter

[quote=“KIB man”]Who: Paul O’ Connell

Other information: Reassuringly the bird with him was very average. He left just as I was walking in prob shitting himself. Punters at the bar confirmed that yes, one of Ireland’s senior players was on the beer only a week before the England game. SCANDAL[/quote]

Cracking spot. Possibly the best of the lot here since I spotted Drico picking his nose.

MBB thinks that he was born in leinster but is munster by the grace of God :smiley:

You shouldnt let me get under your skin and rattle you so badly. :stuck_out_tongue:

not at all mate- of the people on here that might irk me you would be fairly low down to queue

Who: Cunt of the year Gerry Ryan

Where: Strolling through Ballsbridge, Dublin 4

When: Today at 3.05pm

Attire: An almost knee length dark brown leather jacket, black slacks and black suede slipper type shoes. He was also sporting ridiculous blue tinted glasses.

Other: He was in the company of two young boys (most likely his sons although feel free to speculate otherwise). He is quite a fat shit in the flesh. I was first in line at the traffic lights as he crossed the road and only for the presence of the two kids i would’ve given serious consideration to running him over, purely for the merriment of forumites.

Are you telling me this ‘professional’ was drinking a week before a Six Nations match? FFS alot of junior hurlers go off drink when they’re playing championship. These guys take the money but still behave like they’re amateurs on the piss coming back on the bus from Instonians. Total amateurs in attitude. Model captain Drico another pisshead. I can see this bunch of losers sitting around in a bar in 20 years time, “I used to play Six Nations, it’s a tough racket…glug glug”

[quote=“Jugs”]Who: Cunt of the year Gerry Ryan

Where: Strolling through Ballsbridge, Dublin 4

When: Today at 3.05pm

Attire: An almost knee length dark brown leather jacket, black slacks and black suede slipper type shoes. He was also sporting ridiculous blue tinted glasses.

Other: He was in the company of two young boys (most likely his sons although feel free to speculate otherwise). He is quite a fat shit in the flesh. I was first in line at the traffic lights as he crossed the road and only for the presence of the two kids i would’ve given serious consideration to running him over, purely for the merriment of forumites.[/quote]

Thought Brendan O’Connor was the cunt of the year?

:confused:

Who: Richard Bruton and Olwyn Enwright (I would anyway)
Where: Sheraton Hotel, Athlone
When: Yesterday at 2pm
Attire: smart casual
Other: There was a Young Fine Gael national conference on in the hotel, in which I was watching the Chelsea game in advance of the Athlone-Bohs pre-season friendly. Loads of gobshite lads in suits and tasty birds in pencil skirts and blouses.

That’s not a valid spot.

Two Fine Gael members at a young Fine Gael conference?