Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]This just inā€¦ CLG runs off the dozen pancakesā€¦

http://www.connachtrugby.ie/domestic/images/stories/connacht_women/galwegians/galwegians_women_0707_large.jpg[/quote]

John Hayes at home pulling the stomach off himself to that pic.

ya i have played a few games recently for the vixens as they have been stuck for numbersā€¦ usually play ye ould gaa though

and i state again i did not eat 12 pancakes

[quote=ā€œcailinlochgarmanā€]ya i have played a few games recently for the vixens as they have been stuck for numbersā€¦ usually play ye ould gaa though

and i state again i did not eat 12 pancakes[/quote]

Should have admitted to eating the pancakes and not playing the rugby I think instead CLG

Ah dont be quoting the picture, we want to let it fade away. http://c1.vse.lv/img/smiles/smileyPuking.gif

:slight_smile:

What a beast that man must be.

id outrun all of ye pikemanā€¦ rugby is purely been to get my fitness in shape for the gaa season that is about to commence as i was injured and travelling for last years season

So youā€™re a traveller as well?

I knew it, I fooking knew it.

no mac im not from enniscorthy bossā€¦ so members of the travelling community even know how to use computers ā€¦ or is it just buy and sell them they can

[quote=ā€œcailinlochgarmanā€]ya i have played a few games recently for the vixens as they have been stuck for numbersā€¦ usually play ye ould gaa though

and i state again i did not eat 12 pancakes[/quote]

Dont mind em CLG, what position you play in the rugby

Sorry, what?

i dont take any notice of themā€¦ play where im thrown this weekend was out on the wing last weekend ended up covering in as out halfā€¦

Ah lads will you stop.

Flano, thereā€™s an awful similarity between that photo and another one I was shown recently

Where did I mention enniscorthy?!

Do traveller buy and sell computers now?

This has the potential to fook up the celeb spotting thread, like no other incident since Pat Fitz gate. Does anyone care to set up a separate female rugby football thread?

[quote=ā€œMacā€]Where did I mention enniscorthy?!

Do traveller buy and sell computers now?[/quote]

no but that is full of travellers

Who; John Creedon of failte towers and rte fame
where; bruxelles bar
When; last saturday night watching the rugby around eightish, he was on his own wearing a lovely red jumper to support his beloved munster
Other; it looked like he was having the banter with the bar staff didnt see what he was drinking

Bruxelles is always a good place for a spot or two, Iā€™ve seen loads of ex-foootballers in there over the years, they stay in the Westbury and arenā€™t adventurous sorts.

True, Iā€™ve seen Brian Kerr in there a few times, straight out of the TV studio.