Celeb Spotting šŸ

I once saw Robert De Niro walking up Grafton street while I sat outside Bruxelles, if thats any good to you. He had a beard and was wearing a tweed hat, but it was definitely him.

+1 for Bruxelles

My spots from Bruxelles include, Keith Duffy, Mark Cagney, Liam Brady and most importantly Kevo from The Works.

Keith Duffy and Shane Ward last thursday night in The Sextant bar in Cork City. Both seemed to mix well and got no shite thank god. The barmen did throw on a tune from each of their careers which went down well.

Also most of Irish rugby team at tail end of last week, they were in my gym and the pool, jacuzzi etc as well.

[quote=ā€œThe Runtā€]+1 for Bruxelles

My spots from Bruxelles include, Keith Duffy, Mark Cagney, Liam Brady and most importantly Kevo from The Works.[/quote]

I have never been to Bruxelles but I have heard some horror stories about the gobshiteness of barmen in the place.

On that basis donā€™t think I will ever frequent the place.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I have never been to Bruxelles but I have heard some horror stories about the gobshiteness of barmen in the place.

[/quote]

Same goes for The Long Hall.

Ask me bollix.

Me bollix says Fook off.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Ask me bollix.

Me bollix says Fook off.[/quote]

Wahey!

Barrup.

Who: One of the Macra na Feirme lads off Dragons Den (The black haired lad)

Famous for: Milking, munching carrots, comedy sketches.

Where: Raheen, Limerick.

When: Approx 11.30 yesterday.

Wearing: A suit.

Other information: Used a belt to hold up his pants instead of bailing twine. Interesting, wore shoes rather than wellies. Exited a car as opposed to a Massey Ferguson.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Who: One of the Macra na Feirme lads off Dragons Den (The black haired lad)

Other information: Used a belt to hold up his pants instead of bailing twine. Interesting, wore shoes rather than wellies. Exited a car as opposed to a Massey Ferguson.[/quote]

Great spot. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be getting great plaudits from Flano and NCC after that one.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Who: One of the Macra na Feirme lads off Dragons Den (The black haired lad)

Other information: Used a belt to hold up his pants instead of bailing twine. Interesting, wore shoes rather than wellies. Exited a car as opposed to a Massey Ferguson.[/quote]

Spot of the year so far

Iā€™ve got a massive celeb spot but its 2nd hand info so canā€™t put it up :wink:

start a thread flano for lads who knows someone who had a spot
go for it

I think that was done before so Iā€™ll pass thanks

Who: Dolan, Pat

Famous for: Threatening to sue TFK.

Where: Grafton Street, Dublin

When: Around 1.25pm today

Wearing: Ridiculous attire. Bright brown suit, white shirt with cuff links - no wasitcoat

Other information. Dolan stood in the middle of Grafton Street on his mobile clearly trying to soak up the attention. The guy is huge and has a very pale face and looks extremely unhealthy. Liver or kidney trouble I would say.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Who: Dolan, Pat

Famous for: Threatening to sue TFK.

Where: Grafton Street, Dublin

When: Around 1.25pm today

Wearing: Ridiculous attire. Bright brown suit, white shirt with cuff links - no wasitcoat

Other information. Dolan stood in the middle of Grafton Street on his mobile clearly trying to soak up the attention. The guy is huge and has a very pale face and looks extremely unhealthy. Liver or kidney trouble I would say.[/quote]

That was me on Grafton Street :wink:

Who: Malcolm Oā€™Kelly, Frankie Sheahan and Kevin Maggs

Famous for: Being rugby players

Where: Baggot Inn last night

Other info: I spotted Sheahan as soon as I entered the bar as he walked past me on his way to the jacks presumably. Bandage then spotted Oā€™Kelly along the bar and attempted to rubbish my spot of Sheahan saying that he wasnā€™t there. Then as I went to the bar I spotted Sheahan again and literally called Bandage and point him out to the portly Wexican. Sheahan was drunk, or least acting drunk so didnā€™t pay much attention to me. I spotted Maggs then as well who was much less conspicuous and enjoyed his drink quietly.

Who: Ronnie Delaney

Famous for: Irish Gold medallist (1500m) in the 1956 Olympics

Where: The Car Park of the Leop Inn

Other info: Ronnie got out of his '06 Black Merc and headed towards the Spar. I was coming out of the Leop Inn and our paths crossed. As I was walking by him I said hello and he responded ā€œUp Irelandā€ as I was wearing an Ireland rugby jersey. He looks very hunched over but seemed like a gentleman.

A true legend that man.

Who: Brian Kerr.

Famous for: Managing St Patrickā€™s Athletic to the League of Ireland title in 1990 and 1996.

When: Saturday, February 28, 1.30am.

Where: Near the top of Grafton Street, walking briskly towards Stephenā€™s Green.

Other info: Brian was wearing a dark coloured suit and an open necked shirt. Iā€™m guessing that he may have been in Bruxelles or somewhere.

Who: Guy Easterby and Kevin Maggs.

Famous for: Being rugby footballers.

Where: Bar 51, Haddington Road, Dublin.

Other information: Guy was wearing a t-shirt that said ā€˜shit happens when you party nakedā€™. Maggsy was wearing black loafers, black jeans and a black jacket.