Celeb Spotting šŸ

Iā€™d hate to be a ā€œ51 regularā€.

Is the much lauded Anna from Danzig even still there?

I doubt it. More like Anne from Ballincollig.

Iā€™m really, really gutted that you feel that way Sledge. Anna from Gdansk is still there alright by the way.

Not having a go Bandage; used it plenty of times as a pre-match boozer, and it served a purpose, but canā€™t imagine it being my local.

There appears to be very little chatter about Anna from Danzig these days, has she wintered a little too well on a diet of Bacon Fries or something?

So it would seem SS*, so it would seem.

I was thinking it was spelt wrong but was too lazy to check

No, she remains very hot - itā€™s just that I tend not to labour a point.

For example, Iā€™m very fond of the Wexford Opera Festival but not many people know this.

Youā€™re a mysterious sort, no doubt about it. Whoā€™s your favourite Irish rugby player? I think I heard you say before it was Oā€™Connell.

Who: Sarah Morrissey
Famous for: Winner of 2006 Miss Ireland competition, Irish model, part of the Krystle crew, proper Dub accent. Was knobbing Andy Reid for a while
Where: Crossing Camden St outside Fresh and Bank of Ireland
When: Today, 1:20pm
Attire: Cream/brown mac tied at the waist, black tights, black killer heels
Demeanour: Stressed
Other notes: Sarah scurried across the road holding a 2 litre bottle of mineral water. She flagged down a taxi, a navy skoda, jumped in and headed in the direction of Dame St. She looked fooking fantastic ā€“ a lot skinnier than in the papers.

Who: Kian Egan and Louis Walsh
Famous for: Member and manager of Westlife. Being one of the judges on all sorts of shi*te ā€˜talentā€™ shows.
Where: Harcourt St
When: Today, 1:45pm
Attire: Kian had on a black leather bomber jacket, black jumper, jeans and black shoes. He was also ridiculously tanned. Louis had on a navy jacket, jeans and grey jumper. He also carried a manbag and looked slightly dishevelled.
Demeanour: Happy
Other notes: The two lads and a male colleague climbed the steps from the Pod complex on Harcourt St and made their way to the Odeon where I assume they tucked into a hearty lunch. They were hungry from some sort of recording/rehearsal work in the Pod or possibly from blowing the hammer off each other all morning.

[quote=ā€œSpideyā€]
Demeanour: Happy
Other notes: The two lads and a male colleague climbed the steps from the Pod complex on Harcourt St and made their way to the Odeon where I assume they tucked into a hearty lunch. They were hungry from some sort of recording/rehearsal work in the Pod or possibly from blowing the hammer off each other all morning.[/quote]

Very good Spidey, lol

Top stuff Spidey.

THE FAMINE IS OVER!(it aint great but im takin it)

Who:Mr Paddy Buggy
Famous for:President of the GAA 1982-1985
Where:Whitfield Private Clinic,Waterford
When:Today around 2.45pm
Attire:A silky looking paisley dressing gown,navy pygamas,black slippers.
Demeamer:Relaxed
Other Notes:he was strolling along a corridor within the ward where he has a private room,i saw him enter the private room moments later,he looked in good health,he had a visitor as i was leaving.

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]THE FAMINE IS OVER!(it aint great but im takin it)

Other Notes:he was strolling along a corridor within the ward where he has a private room,i saw him enter the private room moments later,he looked in good health,he had a visitor as i was leaving.[/quote]

not in a million years is that turf muncher a spot

pukey - fill him in

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrakeā€]not in a million years is that turf muncher a spot

pukey - fill him in[/quote]

Sounds like a good spot to me NCCā€¦

[quote=ā€œTHE LINK WALSHā€]THE FAMINE IS OVER!(it aint great but im takin it)

Other Notes:he was strolling along a corridor within the ward where he has a private room,i saw him enter the private room moments later,he looked in good health,he had a visitor as i was leaving.[/quote]

Brilliant Spot Linky, fair play

Thanks lads im very proud of him/it,fuck you NCC i need this one badly,its me first of 2009.

Spot of the year Link

Nice one Link. Never the mind the begrudgers.